How do I combat the worsening inflation situation?

How do I combat the worsening inflation situation?

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 309.41K)

Wait for a market crash, slurp the dip and hope for the best.

Everyone's finances are about to take an assfucking, there's no safe play.

Attached: 1644297106429.png (524x788, 461.34K)

You Dont.

become a famboy

FPBP AND SWEET JESUS WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?!

>worsening
???
Fed will raise rates soon, like next month. Inflation is a non-issue.

Make/get more money. Consume less. Pray. Yep that's all you can do. Unless you're a nigger, then you can kill/cheat/steal. If you go that route at least take a corrupt motherfucker down with you.

they will not raise rates enough to slow down inflation
They need to crank it up to at least 10-15% and trigger a recession, they will raise it up .25-.5% and continue to pump the stock market

HAHA

Samantha Bankman, she owns FTX

The United States will not survive the resulting economic crisis. They raise rates more than what you think.

uh sweety, the market dipped like 15% last month, you now have to wait another year

I want to rewatch Golden Time now

I just want to be able to build a shitty little shack with a real toilet and plumbing
why did the government have to steal my money's value
I'm gonna be shitting in bags for another decade

Attached: reee.gif (450x450, 918.6K)

some real advice here which is rare on this board... ur welcome....

(1/2)

Attached: 1and2.png (946x996, 632.01K)

(2/2)

Attached: 3.png (976x566, 280.8K)

You don't. Someone's gotta pick up the bill. This is the purpose of government, this is the price you pay for living in a society :^)

I wonder what zoomers will do once they realize that 99% of them will literally never be able to afford any property and that they are the slaves of the system to prop up the aging population. Legit curious.

They'll own nothing and be happy

Not saying this is BS, but you have no idea how bad it can actually get.

The thing is, they gotta get the money from somewhere. The big money's safe because they are in bed with the gov' and can lobby their way out of it, so they will squeeze the middle and the little guy - it's the only one they CAN.

Thing is, the market is overextended and propped up by insane amount of debts. They can't let it dip because boomers would freak out screaming muh retirement money. So they will continue to print. It will be a crash UP.
Yeah, you might be able to keep up nominally. But you have to pay taxes after that nominal increase, and that's the beauty of it, you're essentially taxed twice, once through loss of purchasing power and once for having to pay taxes if you actually managed to somehow hedge against this. And they will raise taxes. Expect every tax to double or triple. Remember the great depression, income tax can be as high as 90%, capital gains around 40-50%, and that was BEFORE the gov' could see literally every transaction. The squeeze is unescapable with the current system.

Only way to profit out of this is to be a sleeper, check out of the system and hoard till better times come around. Buy farmland or at the very least a yard in which you can garden. A small garden can provide for 80-90% of your grocery bills, which will skyrocket. If you have a bit more space you can get animals which will enable you to barter better.

I don't see any other way out of this.

crypto came from us. hell, every faggotery trend that still exist now came from us. When will normie realize that everything good in the internet come from "racist" ? They can't escape us

Attached: 1642609859230.png (1272x1512, 1.1M)

ah shit, sorry. I post in the wrong thread. I need to stop opening many tabs