This HAS to stop

Sisters... I can't even. TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!

coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/i-felt-shocked-transphobic-abuse-sent-on-blockchain

Attached: IMG_20220209_062633.jpg (1080x1009, 139.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THAT MAN on the A.I.M. sent MY FAMILY a PICTUR of his PEE-NISS!
while I do understand that this is essentially the 90's fox news style scare-documentaries about the internet all over again, you don't gotta be such a chud about it, reddit-spacer user

That black woman with the metamasks said I am a tranny cause my pussy stank and no man wants to eat it and she also called whites bad words I am shocked and appalled.

advertising your ENS like that is retarded. that's what happens

In Blockchain, everyone knows you're a man.

mfw that was sent by the metamask nigress

We (leftists and transwomen) are taking over crypto whether you chuds like it or not. In the same way we took over gaming you will do nothing but cry and have another "gamergate".
Ultimately you WILL bend the knee, this will not be a space for fascists.

>This HAS to stop
Fully agree.
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
We must fire every last bigot from web3. Let's start with Faith Love, an official Community Manager for Metamask.
>Calls white people a "fucking plague"
>Participates in the cancellation of Brantly.eth
>Is a disgusting whore

Attached: 1923869682968329.png (1312x1394, 1.4M)

Look up the currently academic definition of racism, now analyze your post again and figure out where you were wrong.

curb-stomp that chimp cunt then while you're at it. at least make this whole destruction of ethereum's ecosystem entertaining

Blacks are above transwomen in the hierarchy of oppression, and racism against whites is encouraged. She is fine.

A female PoC does not have a position of power over a white cis male, she did nothing wrong and it wasn't racist.

unfortunately for you on-chian coin votes will dominane the future then, rendering your opinions irrelevant if you don't take the right course of action.

Since when these clowns are now accepted in society

Chuds will not be the majority of the voters, you will lose as you do 100% of the time. If you don't like it the answer is quite simple, build your own blockchain. You capitalist scum deserve the system you support.

kill the chimp or you lose your privileges even faster

>I felt shocked. Shocked that someone would take the time to manually encode a hateful message permanently on the blockchain and pay the fee to send it to me.

Attached: 4928375.png (212x238, 7.61K)

Autogynephiles are disgusting and prey on real women.

Any Forums copypasta immortalized on the blockchain. Now this is the web3 I was waiting for.

ironically it’s young liberal narcissists not older conservative christians.

i just sold.

Attached: 1641627405592.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Both are right wingers, 100% of democrats in the US are right wingers, you do realize this right? The overton window is so far to the right that insane schizo religious borderline fascists are considered mainstream conservative in the US.