Top of r/Ethereum is MELTING DOWN right now

METAMASK COMMUNITY MANAGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1923869682968329.png (1312x1394, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/so7skj/my_top_posts_on_rethereum_and_rmetamask_were_both/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/
>reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/
>reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/

Attached: 1249842198429849.png (1468x1148, 721.26K)

Im white and I agree with her. But I'm not going to commit suicide or anything I'm just going to throw you under the bus lol

its no surprise when women have no concept of thinking ahead they keep making these retarded mistakes.

It's not just a movement, it's an AWOOOVEMENT

women and niggers should be subjugated, they aren't compatible with society

Wait, why is Any Forums against a tranny hater?

this is why we can't have nice things.
fuck trannies

I hate trannies but I hate niggers more. I hate jannies the most.

a stupid black woman that is appointed to a position she doesn't deserve because muh niggerinos, they should have picked a bitch that kept her mouth shut, can't expect ethniggers to do a job correctly though, incompetent idiots

>"The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Unless that person is a nigger, then they will never be my friend."
Welcome to Any Forums newfag

faggots and niggers got brantly fired for expressing his beliefs, we are merely applying the same standard to their own kind.

that nigger was never our friend, it was a diversity hire that probably didn't even know what a blockchain is, this baboon should still be in chains, only reason she got there is a kike piece of shit put her there

>Metamask diversity hire
>Crashes the entire company
many such cases

lots of Any Forumssmoking tourists, and many have a vacation home on Any Forums she there aren’t any happenings
Any Forumsraeli natives only care about making money. If they hate anyone it’s the foreskin eaters

Attached: 7B2AEC82-5FD7-4A86-9E20-950A5A306C72.jpg (683x716, 111.77K)

>I hate trannies but I hate niggers more
Personally i think trannies are worse because they chose to be trannies, but i guess this too is nice

NIGGER WOMEN SHOULD BE EXTERMINATE

Because most of her tweets were against white men and she is clearly a mega-dyke.
Here is the kicker- no one on rebbit would have given 2 shits if she hadn’t shat on trannies too.

Removed from Ethereum.

Man I would love to see that.
Kike companies would think twice what the fuct they hire.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/so7skj/my_top_posts_on_rethereum_and_rmetamask_were_both/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Yeah they finally got it. New post on r/ethtrader

Attached: 519832958395285938.png (1168x1432, 1.09M)

So what are some alternatives to metamask?

Biz was against cancel culture yesterday.
“Only doing what they do to others” doesn’t wash

Coinbase wallet, trust wallet

is she
>our nigger
now? The enemy of my enemy is my friend cuz dayum do I hate trannies and that never changing