They broke up

Listen to his promos he says he was on the road 30 days... He works one day a week, he must have gotten kicked out the house. He says he didn't have a Valentine, yet he's supposedly married. AJ dumped his ass clearly.
In the WWE punk doc an ex says he makes a better friend then boyfriend because he gets too dedicated. He got with AJ when his dedication to wrestling was at an all time low, but now that dedication is back and it impacted his personal life.

Attached: lee4.jpg (1024x1024, 312.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNbD7icAzDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't had sex with my GF in 2 weeks and now my mom is swooping in and I might take it

Specifically "I haven't been home in 30 days" yeah because ape said fuck off don't come home.

You'd be getting more action then punk currently is?

disgusting Native American cultural appropriations the Chud Man Punk

THONG
YUM

In that regard Sasha Banks broke up wirth his boyfriend decades ago because she's never home

Now he’s back around a bunch of young women, and AJ is still hot but probably getting walled while Punk gets richer and now can lean into the “daddy” angle/those girls grew up thinking he was hot since they were like 12. Don’t really care since he has infinite hot pussy whenever he wants it, but AJ still mogs most women in wrestling

based AJ left cuckman childless, hope she leaves this faggot broke too

Attached: 1641645770815.jpg (430x409, 31.7K)

>Ctrl+F Jay Lethal

CM Punk and AJ Lee have been happily married since June 13, 2014.

Mens and womens wrestlers DO NOT date fans.

Bret Hart literally married a fan twice.

Based Hitman making Sashaschizo look like the retard he is.

Why does that meth head have a thai ladybug around his waste

I can see Punk cheating with Jamie Hayter

He has a lesbian relationship with this broad.

No kids. No real aspirations. Just kinda bumming around and fucking now and then while raising a fur-baby.
Its no wonder if it ends.

>10 Wrestlers who married their fans
youtu.be/dNbD7icAzDk

Sashaschizo BTFO

kwab

you want punk breeding a child with that what a faggot you are, fur-baby kwab what a reddit bitch

Attached: pepe2112.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Why is that old man embracing a young filipino boy at a hockey game?