>Andrade
>Brian Cage
>Christian
>Darby Allin
>HOOK
>Jake Hager
>Tony Nese

Or are the Cesaro, Jeff, Swerve yummy debuts gonna take priority

Attached: 1645739733719.jpg (1280x720, 149.78K)

Who are those two on the right?

>Jay Lethal
Hopefully soon
>Keith Lee
>Lio Rush
>Dollar Store Kenny
>Andrade
>Midget Sting
>Taz but even more of a shitter
>Hager
>Nese
Hopefully Never
>Christian
How is he not used already?

>nooooooooo you have to repeat the same match six times in eight weeks like my yummy rawrino, you can't just have a large roster with fresh matches and the ability to rotate wrestlers in and out to keep them in peak condition

>NOOOO you can only have 1 or 2 matches with your top guys once every 3 months

>lio rush
dude was released
>darby allin
had a match last week
>Andrade
has a match on rampage
>jake hager
had a match last week
>hook
will appear on rampage

>Lethal
>Lee
he's in the ladder match at revolution
>Lio Rush
he kwabbed himself out of yet another job
>Buddy
he's in the malakai stable so he doesn't actually need extra time or angles, he's just added to the existing ones
>Andrade
on Rampage this week, hopefully getting a match at Revolution
>Darby
was leaned on pretty much as heavily as mox when they returned to touring, lil nigga needs a rest sometimes, plus it's unlikely he'll be off the card for revolution, probably doing something with andrade and/or sammy
>Taz
not a wrestler, announces Dark and Rampage every week
>Hager
training for upcoming MMA fight, also just was in a tag match
>Nese
not sure anyone cares
>Christian
another case of probably needing a break after wrestling in the main event scene of two companies last year, he's on TV every week still

>they have random matches so it's all good

>Lee was just signed, he doesn't have any angles yet
>Andrade has been trying to purchase Darby from Sting for months and is targeting Sammy's TNT belt
>Hager was in a tag match on Jericho's side against P&P for the Inner Circle implosion
>random

>I don't watch the shows or keep up with what people do

>moves the goalpost

>when is he gonna use...
You've obviously never played EWR before OP. That's not how Tony books. You do the big yummy debuterino, sell a few t-shirts, couple of promos, then a 'dream' match against another recent debut. When that's done, you throw them both on the pile and line up the next debut.

Keith Lee is literally booked for a PPV

look motherfucker. assuming any of this is true, how the fuck am i supposed to remember any of that without a decent commentary team. and i'm not talking about people who "call the matches" or whatever that worthless stuff after the entrance but before finish is. i'm talking about commentary professionals who will repeat the same point over and over dozens of times, amidst burying each other, and preface the point with "is that?! could it be??!" so i know it's important.

If you buy a kid every toy he wants he's still only ever go back to a few favourites the rest only get played with for a few minutes. You can see now every dynamite is pretty similar featuring Jurassic w/Chistian or Sting/Darby, at least one person from Inner Circle usually Jericho or Sammy, Milikey Blacks, Kingston, 2.0 and Garcia, Britt Baker or Jade with most time going to the absolute favourite toys of Atom Cole w/midget era, Punk, Bryan, and MJF. Everyone else is interchangeable.

>lee debuts
you don't need a commentator to tell you this
>andrade/darby angle
they've had backstage segments about this for months, no commentator needed
>inner circle angle
was literally its own segment in the middle of the ring, no commentator needed
at least move the goalposts somewhere in the realm of sanity

Cmon dude that was obvious bait

i have no clue why he re-signed brian cage

>Jay Lethal
He admittedly got lost for awhile but is seeing more TV time. He keeps getting midcard title shots but I'd like to see a meaningful feud.
>Keith Lee
Won't be wrestling again until the PPV ladder match, we'll see where booking goes from there. Early reports say TK wants to keep Lee a "special attraction" which is just code for giving the guy a light schedule while he gets back in shape.
>Lio Rush
Gonzo, he's a free agent. Fucked himself with his twitter outburst demanding TK apologize for not pushing enough black people. Idiot.
>Buddy Murphy
Just got here last night, and is in the 2nd biggest storyline in the fed. Troll-ass entry.
>Andrade
Gets used on Dynamite, Rampage AND Dark, new leader of the home office stable. Do you even watch?
>Brian Cage
Interestingly, we all thought he was gonzo but word is Tony just picked up the option on his contract so we'll see
>Christian
I'm tired of him being an ehancement guy for Jurassic Express. Please, please get him working singles again. Valid complaint.
>Darby Allin
He gets used all the time. Him and Sting are working a program with Andrade's stable. Again, do you even watch?
>HOOK
He's on every other Rampage, which is fine because he's not quite able to work a real match bell-to-bell yet. Needs everything choreopgraphed still. I like his early showings though.
>Jake Hager
Hager is busy training and fighting for Belltator and doesn't do a lot of wrestling these days. I imagine his place in the Inner Circle fits him perfectly right now because AEW is absolutely not his main focus.
>Tony Neese
He's been limited to Dark and Elevation so far, but it looks like we'll be seeing him tangle with Hook after Hook's done dismantling QT Marshall's bullshit stable.

Anyway there's a couple people on your list you could honestly complain about, but by and large you obviously don't watch the show and are just trolling.

so basically you do agree that none of them do more than minute long segments on dynamite

user if you take your action figures out of the packaging, they're worth less

Attached: 862c5bb9-e7b0-4292-81b7-f33b1e9e975e_1.eb8478ba7fe0177ad37d9a68c3b20519.jpg (500x500, 58.86K)