Crypto as main source of income

I have about 350k in crypto.
I'm thinking that I could find a pretty safe way to stake and generate a comfy monthly income off that.
Is it realistic?
Would I get approved for loans?
Would renters let me rent and pay monthly on an apartment?
Does anyone do this, if so do you have any tips?
Should I stake or farm?
And if I farm, should half the pair be a stablecoin?
I just dont know the best way to do this.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 128.69K)

both staking and your idea of LP farming are retarded
farm either stable only or LP pairs where both sides are big name stablecoins. diversify so if one gets exploited you don't lose everything. anchor, curve on your evm networks of choice, autocompounders you trust, CEX/Cefi stablecoin fixed deposits

Buy imperial obelisk and thank me later

This.

Now? Really? After the first pump and subsequent dump. NOW you guys decide to shill on 4chins? What does your coin even do? did the game ever launch?
There's plenty of projects you could get into that do farming, can't guarantee they're all safe, I've seen tokens with 2million in liquidity and heavy marketing teams that bled for months.
But right now there's a few new ones I'm in SwampKingCapital (SKC) and Equinox (EQNOX).
Although SKC can only be traded on padswap.

50% into Chainlink and 50% into linkpool. Wait for neet nodes to release and retire. Simple as

>Would I get approved for loans?
If you have good credit and pay your taxes which will verify your income.

Already did this with 20k invested on MMF-USDC on Meerkat. Generates 1400 dollars a week.

Am I retarded? Probably. If MMF gets rugged, it's okay, I'm 52 and have had a good go. RIght now shit is good, I've quit my wagie job and drive around New Hampshire taking photos of birds and other wildlife.

Fuck being a wagecuck. Good luck.

buy REITS, user.

uhh put it in HEX doofus

With 350k you can stake USDC for 31,500 a year. That's enough to pay my expenses and never work.

Based granite stater

Heres a top tip. Have a look at what Kanpeki is about to launch. You can without risk loan out your crypto in short 1 month loans and get as much as 10%. 120% a year without risk is not something to ignore. All the farms are high risk and you can easily get rugged or the token takes a dive. Its not comfy. Become a Jew money lender in Kanpeki. Me and my buddies have already made it and will ve doing this as a long term strategy. We the Jews now.

10% is shit. Barely keeps up with inflation if at all.

>I have about 350k in crypto.
Nice.
>I'm thinking that I could find a pretty safe way to stake and generate a comfy monthly income off that.
Is it realistic?
Definitely
>Would I get approved for loans?
Nope
>Would renters let me rent and pay monthly on an apartment?
probably not.
>Does anyone do this, if so do you have any tips?
I've thought about it, but I only want to move out if its essentially risk free.
>Should I stake or farm?
I'd either mine or trade, if you mined you could easily get 50k a year. You could also supplement that with your trading and staking if you want.
>And if I farm, should half the pair be a stablecoin?
uh huh right.
>I just dont know the best way to do this.
Idk 33% in mining farming and staking sounds good if you want passive income. Put any spare money in either that or trading, its not that difficult. For instance probably 10% in staking and farming guaranteed with potential upside as well so you are probably looking at 20k a year in that regard and with mining and if you put 100k in 3090s youd get 60k from that giving you oh idk 55k a year after taxes. That is also with mining being absolute dogshit rn btw.

If you can't live off 31,500 you're in a fucked up blue city.

I'm worried about living off nearly 2m with staking. Making a lot now obviously but I don't know what returns will be in a year or two. 350k might be doable but I wouldn't feel comfy.

Cryptocurrency space is a wide sphere to explore if you want the desired change and a thorough research is required just the way I found NEAR it might just be that project you wanna get involved in.

Attached: near-simpsons-flexing-showing-body.jpg (1000x1000, 407.89K)

sorry, 350k just isnt enough, work on that first
overcollateralized loans are all you should be looking at once youve reached wealth

just invest in a new L2 chain token and delegate your tokens for a stable 5-10% APY

Shib's L2 bone is primed to at least 10-100x this year.

Attached: 11865.png (200x200, 30.43K)

To live from 31k you have to live in a dirt shack in a flyover meth state