Is it hard

to make money in the food industry?

Attached: 1643518702764.png (657x564, 409.61K)

why are those cookies so oddly shaped

>he doesnt know

tastes like shit

Fuck this dumb bitch and her poop muffins

loverachelle2

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

Her cooking skills aren't great, desu

she makes muffins out of her shit. Some simps buy them.

Attached: 985.jpg (223x151, 7.47K)

this picture scares me

6m cookies

Neither did I, but I didn't need to know to know.

Of course it is. A majority of new food businesses fail in their first year. But a majority of the people who start new food businesses don't know what the fuck they're doing. They think it's going to be fun like cooking for their friends. If you approach it as an investment of your time and have realistic expectations and do your research before opening up you stand a fair chance of succeeding. Assuming you aren't just selling the same shit everyone else is already selling.

You're competing against every other would be chef/restaurateur/grower in the same market. Everyone thinks that they're a chef/restaurateur/food-grower. It's a tough market. The margins are great, but it has an even higher failure rate than most businesses.

location is very important. dont hire ur friends/relatives/drug addicts/felons and similar retards.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

imagine the fucking smell
really
imagine it
baking...
what
the
fuck

WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD

Attached: 1574189803945.jpg (490x349, 141.99K)

fuck, what did she put in them?

coockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockiescoockie poopoo peepee coockies

it's astonishing that in this day and age i was able to instantly deduce from the picture alone that these contained her poop