He's doomed, isn't he?

He's doomed, isn't he?

Attached: images (13).jpg (497x617, 30.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/tech/billionaire-tech-investor-peter-thiel-leaves-meta-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

he's just getting started

She*

Attached: FaceApp_1644050813957.jpg (1400x1400, 692.64K)

About time facebook faded as a footnote in internet history

Attached: FaceApp_1644386551778.jpg (497x617, 142.49K)

Yep even Thiel left him.

cnet.com/tech/billionaire-tech-investor-peter-thiel-leaves-meta-board/

Attached: 104287747-Peter_Thiel.jpg (2000x1333, 107.79K)

Wtf I love Jews now?

Cope

You WILL have a second life in the metaverse (powered by Oasis Labs™)

Attached: B8C2091E-88B7-4730-BFBD-756A25754E09.jpg (1125x1077, 749.2K)

i sure hope not, i got 100k riding on this man

FB may try to push their own mobile OS, probably a fork of Android.

For a while until VR catches up

can you use that application on PC?

No I wont because I'm broke

People already hate Zoom and "Zoom fatigue" has entered into the popular lexicon.
Do you think these same people want to spend all day with a bulky VR headset? Who is the target market for this Metaverse shit?

People can live the life they larp of having on ig. Don’t underestimate that

Literally nowhere to go. Cant grow more both due to having already onboarded everyone who will, law of big numbers meaning further onboarding of users is not significant, and zoomers and younger people steadily not using FB.
They went to the M&A route with whattsapp and Instagram which worked, but they are running out of avenues there.
They are now trying to rebrand to try the marketing gimmick, and also push a new product with Metaverse. Whether it works i cant honestly say, but this shit has existed for decades already. Second life, which i played years ago feels like what Meta is already trying to be and not even there yet.

Its growth is cappped and they will obviously survive and flourish but they cant keep their valuation based on forward growth anymore and instead must start being valued on their current day value.

They tried the number one tactic which was Libra, a literal currency which would have had more citizens than any other in the world, but it was immediately seen as a risk to the system to hand FB that power so they were forced to drop it.

If metaverse somehow becomes a thing, and they can create revenue through renting virtual space and data collection there than i would say there is potential as a growth stock yet but i dont see it being that easy to do or catch on. Im not interested at all but im a 29 year old boomer do maybe im not supposed to be

The hardware really needs like 5 generations of improvement before people the regular consumers start taking it seriously.
Until vr with the build of regular glasses are a thing, it will never be mainstream.

>vr has existed for decades
spoken like someone who never used vr. i'm so sick of reading these comments from people who think they are smarter than zuckerberg lmao

This.

I don't think so,sadly

I didnt say VR did i?
That was intentional. Im talking about the product. Second life.

VR only has a market in gaming and some kind of educational purposes for now because its to cumbersome and awkward for some kind of normie human paradigm yet.

Once we get developments into nerve sensor experiences with it or even retinal image stimulation etc, i think it will be possible and probably even a guaranteed happening.

This guy gets it. VR isn't in the current state to be mainstream. Modern version just come across as a gimmick.

VR as it currently exists sucks. Most people can't wear the headset for more than a few hours without developing a headache.

Attached: FaceApp_1644387466542.jpg (1100x825, 341.57K)

Even in gaming the only really playable experiences that dot suck, feel like a cop out or require strange work arounds or give headaches are racing games, or third person experience.

Yet devs dont seem interested in making the third person games despite it actually working. It would be perfect to play fallout or Skyrim or whatever but just with some kind of “magical force” or whatever which makes the player an observer always sitting in their throne observing and controlling the player at all times. Not with a camera over the shoulder view, but free view where your position is static but you can move it, and the character you control is below, in front or wherever. Free cam basically. You get the interesting parts of VR with current tech that way without the shit.

Instead they shoehorn first person experience making you teleport instead of walk and all kinda of dump ahit that stil results in unnatural feelings and headaches

The only good VR games are dance games desu

second life was myspace and facebook is facebook all over again. if facebook fails, it will be because apple builds a better metaverse than them. it won't be because of bad ideas or execution

Brothers, I'm ready for the redemption arc.