ASIC Miner w/ Short ROI to Heat Shop

What's a good ASIC for this? Ideally under $1k.

Attached: 1644032254037.jpg (640x419, 43.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/224826035136?hash=item3458ad0bc0:g:9iUAAOSwW69iADVZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>under 1k
>short roi
ok retard

short relative to other ones under 1k obviously bigger retard. willing to smudge around up to 12-1500 though but much more and I'd rather just get a $10k+ one, which I don't want to do.

fuck off we're full

kill yourself I've been since Any Forums's inception. I'm just trying to lower my utility bills, even a non-profitable s9 might be worth it for me. currently spending ~$120 a month to heat my shop, I'd rather spend ~$45 but also get buttcorn

the best deal I've found so far is a mini-doge for $580. it's the cheapest profitable option. I'd rather a BTC miner but nbd.

it is nbd right? I have no confidence in doge and it's army of reddit bagholders

two S9s (no PSU) for $400 or mini-doge w/ PSU for $580?

my electricity cost is high, $0.1349, but again I don't need to profitable - this thing is just a cheaper heater.

no, that would absolutely be a deal breaker
mining is like having a perpetual call option, if coin price drops below electricity, even not exercising the option to mine will cost you the premium of spending to buy the asic

So you can't. Can I just say that lol.
You would need something putting out some big btus, especially if just one unit. I would get a unit running around the neighborhood of 3.4k watts, any of these would put out sufficient btus. However most larger ASICS are 10x or more than your budget. And small units like say, a s9, will not heat even a smallish shop well and will NOT roi ever. l3+/l3,++ are options(forget fast roi but it's there I guess) but just one unit can be 700 - 1200, depending on how well you shop, less watts/heat and they don't perform particularly well ATM, if doge/ltc prices jump back to their highs (.20+/200+) an l3 would just be pretty ok, oh and I'll mention once L7s are common its peetty much gg for l3s especially on the retail user level. The real recommendation would be to just get a heater, hold / trade crypto / stonks. Don't even think about mining honestly. Gpus are fine if already have one around cuz games or whatever but even making a rig for gpus is a horrible idea rn, not as horrible of a idea as getting ASICS for money printing heaters though. Dreamland op. Literally the only somewhat possible option is buying direct from bitmain a antminer D7 for 1700 plus applicable burger taxes or w/e for your region. Cheapest large ASIC pretty much and has decent yield to cost last I checked. Worse case you can scalp it for 10k like everyone else getting these at cost.

that's what I thought initially too. so why mining anything but btc and maybe eth? I'll stick with the S9s.

Why can't I? I'm not looking for profit, I'm just looking for a heating bill cheaper than $120 a month. 3.4kw is 3.4kw, it'll heat the space all the same.. Right? Doesn't matter if it's an oil heater or a tiny asic.. Right?

>not as horrible of a idea as getting ASICS for money printing heaters though
not money printing, just a way to lower my heating bill. I run a heater out there 24/7/365 (well, it's always on, but an it's on a temp controller and only really kicks on when it's below 62F).

Why does it have to be large?

And in some sense even an S9, running at a loss, would still break even, in that spending $50 a month every winter with an upfront cost of $600 over spending $150 every winter with no upfront.

i.e (excuse the weird formatting)
>1st month: ASIC = 600 + 50, heater = 150
>2nd month: ASIC = 700, heater = 300
>3rd month: ASIC = 750, heater = 450
>4th month: ASIC = 800, heater = 600
>5th month: ASIC = 850, heater = 750
>6th month: ASIC = 900, heater = 900

After that I'm saving money and having a fun little doodad

Bro... mini doge does not put out much heat/btus. Or generate much income. It's kinda like router status heh

Anything wrong with this ad? I bought the users relisting and wanna make sure I'm not getting scammed

ebay.com/itm/224826035136?hash=item3458ad0bc0:g:9iUAAOSwW69iADVZ

I'm sweating bullets right now, either that was the best deal of my life or I just scammed hard

Eth may go to pos soon and be unmineable. Btc is fine if you can get some sj19s or better or your own farm, otherwise you are pool mining and it's meh for the investment. L7's or other Scrypt algorithm ASICS can merge mine ltc and doge st the same time. These can be profitable, but depend largely on price action of both of these coins like any miner of course. Look up the d7 I mentioned. X 11 algo (dash), It's closest to your budget (1700, 2600 in USA after fees n shit) while pushing enough watts to yield sufficient btu's. What's your power situation? Outlet options? Alot of people think they will plug a larger ASIC into 110 but nonono. How big is your shop and what's the current heaters btus?

Ebay has tons of scammers on miners. Non stock photos only with pref long reaching positive reviewed sellers only, never buy from recent accounts selling miners without much reviews.

From what I'm reading, BTUs is determined by watts, and the size of the unit has no effect.

So should I cancel? Might as well wait and see what comes, if anything right? I paid with Paypal, which has good buyer protection..

Please advise sirs. Should I take more urgent action on the 2.2k I just dropped?

That is correct, the small ASICS push 800 to 1kish watts thereabouts hence I recommend larger units, averaging 3 - 3.5k watts per unit.

If you see a sj19 for 2.2k, probably bullshit buddy. Does he has good history reviews? Many of these sellers will attempt to do some funny business during shipping. You'll get a notice saying one has arrived or something like that but there won't be, you'll dispute, they'll try to print a new shipping level, have to make the jeets refund, idk, check out the sellers always guy. Ask yourself if you could buy a ps5 under msrp. :]

0 reviews, probably a scam but I think I'm safe behind all three of eBay, Paypal and my credit card (AMEX), right? Should be an easy refund? Almost no downisde in that case aside from momentarily enabling a scammer.