Are you prepped for your weekly meeting user?

Attached: FLIKAh2XMAMmpj-.jpg (1439x1469, 171.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop advertising your fucking twitter accounts here you shitters

women deserve nothing

Attached: R (8).jpg (960x720, 97.97K)

stop letting twitter literallywhos and /r/the_donald reddit rejects control your mind, user
you are consumed by propaganda

burgers, what the fuck?

im starting to really hate the term 'web3'
do these retards even know what it means?
its like the NFT shit. everyone talking about NFTs doesnt know what they really are, and those that do know what they are, dont talk about them because they know theyre retarded

noted :) now face the wall

Attached: 7654356789.png (640x360, 308K)

The geeks that run these systems will do anything for a flash of pussy, they’ll doom us all

Why don't men just drag these whores into the street and beat them to death? Seriously. What is stopping you guys?

Diana, I value your input. :) Now where is the report you were supposed to have for me today?

Attached: apu the comfy waiting for the rail.jpg (1280x966, 245.99K)

listening to these people on the recent twitter spaces made me hate them even more

That’s a man.

related

Attached: 1624177048921.gif (440x272, 2.32M)

Web4 solves this

what the hell is a Twitter Space?

Who gives a fuck.
More importantly why the fuck are you on Twitter?

imagine being a cucked faggot in today's workplace and having to unironically put up with all this anit-white hate bullshit. Fuck this clown world. I can't wait for it to fucking collapse.

Top of r/Ethereum is MELTING DOWN right now over Faith Love, a Black Woman that participated in the cancellation of Brantly and was exposed to have racist and transphobic tweets in the past.
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/so3ttf/my_top_post_on_rmetamask_was_censored_for_calling/
You know what to do anons.

Attached: 2398592385923895.png (942x1008, 847.04K)

From what I have seen so far, Web3 is pure cringe

>If I close my ears and cover my ears they will go away
My only solace is that China will win in the end, and liberalism will die.

Kek

discord for black people

oh yeah ignoring them has been working great retard

Just abandon the U.S. bro. Leave for another country

Attached: 1643949555171.jpg (399x400, 14.6K)

if any of you actually had jobs and weren't socially isolated rejects you would realize the real world works nothing like this
unless maybe you live in San Francisco or Seattle or NY or some awful place

Not a bad plan honestly. My "landing destinations" are
>Singapore
>Malaysia
>Nigeria
>Thailand

Tell you to go fuck yourself I guess?

where the fiat jews or their policy henchmen are slow to move, they use their globohomo cockroaches to occupy the space until regulation catches up. Happens everywhere. And they get away with it because just like Americans are afraid to be called mean by niggers, the jew has engineered you lot to a point where you are afraid to be called mean by sexual deviants and psycho/sociopaths.

oh, so all the places that actually matter?