Gets his gaming channel destroyed by wwe

>gets his gaming channel destroyed by wwe
>all of his da party members are gone(breeze, cesaro, baybay)
>his new day buddies had their wwe champion reigns screwed over
how long before he leaves?

Attached: actor-xavier-woods-213023_large.jpg (426x600, 56.99K)

yeah this manchild shitter is next hopefully

Dude has a Ph.D, a wife and kids, fucked paige, makes tons of money, and he's still a geek.

>fucked paige

So did half the roster. I wouldn't be surprised if she at least sucked off some of the refs too.

never.
ITS A NEW PAY DAY.

Don’t forget
>g4tv revamp is DOA

Little dick cuck.

They'll all leave together and will be AEW's problem after that.

oh hes gone

Attached: kwab.png (587x423, 446.76K)

Not long

Attached: 20211109_143122.jpg (1080x740, 150.44K)

He's not leaving. New Day is too much of a cash cow for WWE

New Day are all signed until December 2024

Do they even do anything on their shitty TV channel? Seems like it's nothing but American Ninja replays with a poorly edited Twitch stream every now and then. What a pissant company.

so was the Undisputed Era but today's "wrestlers" only care about WAAA I WANNA PLAY BIDEO GAMES WITH MY FRIENDS!!!" and don't think of their lasting legacy to the business and go off and ruin their careers for the money mark

Attached: 01-jim-cornette-at-his-home-2020_0.jpg (1284x722, 62.43K)

>undisputed era
>cash cow

Attached: mfw17.jpg (539x368, 126.75K)

Kek. Wasn't that what the channel became before it went defunct? Hours of Cheaters/COPS/LOST/Heroes rerun marathons, and the occasional ATOTS and Xplay.

>don't think of their lasting legacy to the business
what a mark

Syndicated tv is big buisness, Pluto tv is made up of nothing but syndicated shows and made $1 billion in revenue last year. It's also why networks like MTV and Comedy Central just repeat Office and Rediculousness reruns non-stop instead of creating new original programing.

Yeah but with Pluto you know what you're getting. G4 was originally a channel dedicated to video games and it eventually devolved into cancelling 95% of their original programming and replacing it with long multi-hour blocks of rerun marathons. I've noticed more and more networks degenerate to this in the 2010s.

Its a blessing in disguise based TechTV (far superior to G4) didn't last long enough to end this way.

please

Mansoor was more entertaining in the one video he was in than all those guys

if this guy actually had drawing power or genius, people would be tuning into the wrestling program to see him

let me know when that happens