23 years old recently graduated

>23 years old recently graduated
>only been six months into my new job and i already wanna kms
you're telling me i gotta do this shit for another 40 years?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1920x1080, 566.25K)

>you're telling me i gotta do this shit for another 40 years?
No

Yes

First time?

Remember to put on a big smile everyday and go to the happy hour where you pay for your own drinks.

Attached: 1617857060908s.jpg (250x238, 3.28K)

It's hell.

The back pill is that it never gets better or easier.

you will if you don't take any risk in life. if you want to escape a normal life, you need to take risks.

i'm in the exact same boat user. good thing I own one (1) LINK token :^)

I wasn't much older than you when I bought crypto for the first time. I was in the same place you are, same attitude. I was working a shitty low wage retail job and I was there like 60 hours a week. I bought crypto cuz I was into libertarian left-wing politics and people were like "hahaha yea this is gonna fuck the government" so I did it. And I put all my money into it (which wasn't that much) because I was on the verge of a mental breakdown anyway.

Then I had the breakdown and went homeless for over a year. When I finally went home to my parent's house, my crypto was worth a lot of money and I sold it. Then it crashed. Then I rebought it. Then it went up again.

IDK man. IDK if I was lucky or smart, really. All I know is this system and world we live in is fucked up and insane. It's needless torment. I still spend an unrealistic amount of my time advocating for fucking communism and shit. IDK why everyone likes to see all of the needless pain and suffering of western society and capitalistic horseshit

lmao you fell for the college degree meme like a dumb goy haha now you're going to wage slave for the rest of your life

I mean did you think we were larping about getting NEETbux and trading crypto at home all day?

I am willing to go to prison to beat just one commie senseless. I am at the end of my rope with you fucking nitwits, my children will not starve just because you were too lazy to pass a math test and get a fucking job and contribute to the society that let a rat bitch like you survive in the first place. I want to beat the fuck out of a fat commie bitch until my hand is bleeding and then beat off with my bleeding hand as I’m arresting by the bitch ass feds. Fuck you holy fucking shit. Commies deserve the worst death imaginable

Attached: 682E41FC-3520-413C-8595-7635555470C4.jpg (786x485, 268.1K)

Faggot retard, communist and capitalism both different sides of the same Jewish coin. You are advocating for the devil, you disgusting tranny beta bitch. Go back to plebbit you nigger NPC

This.

wtf are you me? Even the communism part.

it gets easier when you stop being a gigantic pussy.

Having a kid gives you some feel good motivational chemicals that’ll make you feel high while you work to support them, but it eventually wears off and you’re back to being miserable, but with a kid and bitch wife tying you down

You are more than welcome to move to the communist paradise of China any time you wish.

>wants to avoid suffering
>advocates for communism

>communist