Why don’t girls like nice guys?

Why don’t girls like nice guys?

Attached: 585951BD-60A7-4EA3-9BF3-890D736F6BC1.jpg (638x653, 53.82K)

>girls

why would they?

you know what they say, treat them like dirt and they'll stick to you like mud. girls want what they don't have.

Because females are attracted to masculinity like you are attracted to femininity

joke's on them I am attracted to masculinity too

Why should you be nice to them? That's their job.

You could always try a tranny

They're raised by single moms and have a dysfunctional view of what love is.

>young women have poor taste in men
Everyone since antiquity has known this. The real question is why are you still pretending to be a nice guy with women?

chad is a nice guy due to the halo effect. If you are not chad you therefore are not really a nice guy and are creepy.

Sir this is a business and finance board, not a diary you silly faggot

Attached: duckgun.png (1080x1107, 1.19M)

Those are man legs I guarantee

I was born with no limbs how could i touch my dream girl

Attached: 1644067032909.gif (500x324, 3.09M)

I don't think that's true. It's a misinterpretation.
There are many issues:

(1) Most guys aren't nice, so any "study" concluding that girls don't like nice guys has to demonstrate how they arrived that this conclusion, because it is likely due to the fact that most guys aren't nice.

(2) Bad guys don't show that they are self-concious. The very behaviour that makes them "bad" is usually an expression of drowing self-conciousness and inferiority. Of course this will always blow up in a toxic relationship. But nice can be boring.

(3) Most girls are dumb. They don't think rationally. They just follow their pussy, just like guys do. Bad guys make them hot, so they fuck them even if it ruins their life.

(4) The best is a nice guy who understands women and gives them what they need while also being non-toxic. However, there aren't many of those and there are even fewer girls who are worth their time.

>nice guy
>touching any girl
Lol

Females are repulsed by weakness the same way males are repulsed by ugliness. Imagine a fat, greasy, hairy, deformed girl hitting on you. That's how a woman feels when a "nice guy" hits on her, because she knows instinctively that that niceness is fake, just a strategy he uses because he's not strong/handsome enough to be a cocky womanizer (which he would absolutely be if he could).

Women can smell your weakness, and they want you to die.

Nice guy != Good guy
Nice guy == Inexperienced guy

Attached: 42.png (342x346, 113.01K)

I don't know if you are really old or a woman trying to shill cope, but your actions have nothing to do with anything regarding women. Even good looking guys can act like spergs and women will rationalize in their female brain that he's quirky.

Attached: thatsit.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

They do, you just have to be Chad

Women do not like men that put them on the pedestal, because it’s against the natural order

Yeah. Girls will only date nice guys: i.e., guys that are friendly to waiters and tip well, guys who are good with parents and siblings, guys who are sensitive to their feelings, guys who are affable and at ease at social gatherings, guys who are dependable at work, ect ect.

Girls cannot stand “nice guys”; i.e., guys with low self-esteem who try and differentiate themselves from what they imagine Chad to be like (versus what he actually is like—see above) by being overly “sensitive” and “available,” guys who give them weird, extravagant gifts, guys who text flowery compliments at any time day and night, guys who claim to “care about” them and “just want what’s best” for them and then whine behind their back about the unfairness of it all. Basically, entitled racist incel NEET white knights they can see right through. They may keep a “nice guy” around as a pet to milk for attention and the guilty, sadistic pleasure they get from watching him squirm, but at the end of the day they only want to be touched by a healthy, muscular nice guy who can support them, impress mom and dad, fuck them silly, and not go on off-color rants about the holocaust in polite company.

The only hope “nice guys” have is to Make It, at which point you can just buy the affection of the decelerate and unscrupulous, which is what they always wanted deep down in the first place.

Attached: maxi incels.jpg (638x653, 68.94K)

Because these so called "nice guys" are trannies. A real man can be nice, but they are dominating and larger than life.