Why aren't you vaccinated?

Attached: pepe29.png (888x677, 382.46K)

i have the 1st vaxx.. i regret getting it. but whatever. not getting double vaxx or the boosters. ever.

ngmi

i hate normies and it makes them seethe

Too lazy to schedule and get a shot.

If you're not vaccined at this point you're a fat NEET without girlfriends or friends living in your mom's basement because every single place requires you to be vaccined

cause they just lifted it rofl. i won

I am

Cause it's gay

this

My job doesn't.

Relax user, think about your heart!

Im just basically not gonna take it hahaha

Because I am a Nazi, like Hitler

>"Why haven't you injected yourself with the Jewish venom user?"
Kys faggot

Not everyone lives in niggerville user

i got covid once and it was just a fever for 2 days and a cold for a week. that was 2 years ago and I still haven't tested positive despite getting tested weekly. Consider the fact that I'm exposed to groups of multiple groups of 30 people each throughout the day for my job, so it's not like I haven't been exposed a second time. Most of my vaxxed co-workers got sick and I had to cover for them. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Because it doesn’t even work? Also I’m not getting something I don’t want for a job I hate. I’ll just get welfare and leech off the wagies lmao. I win either way!

>i won
No you stupid fucks, the 4.5 billion vaccinated people won for you, you just sat on your pussy ass being afraid of a fucking needle, like the retarded children that you are.

Go try heroin user. It's just a needle. Don't be a bitch.

pretty much

Because I live in Texas and it's a 10k dollaridoo fine for a company to inquire as to your vaccination status unless it's for the healthcare industry. I've spent the last three years laughing my ass off watching the rest of the world lose their minds over this bullshit while walking around sans mask and voting republican the entire time, it's been great. Plus there's a new crop of out-of-state faggots moving here to bully and hunt so times are good!

I did it but I feel scared because everyone on Any Forums fuds it but Any Forums is always wrong, so it is a paradox.

because fuck you. that's why.

because I'm a shut-in

I got the first two shots but then I saw Israelis lining up to get daily vaccines and decided that was probably a good point to stop

>t. cuckold

Triple vaxx chad. Took zero effort to get it. Worth it. Fuck niggers and jews.

I'm fit, have had the same girlfriend for over 2 years, share an apartment with her, pay for all my expenses with crypto gains, net worth is low 6 figures, barely approaching my mid-20's. I will never get vaccinated. That shit is poison. Only retards get vaccinated.

Because I don’t need it for my job as a landlord.

I GOT YOUR VACCINE
I GOT COVID
NOW I HAVE PNEUMONIA

Attached: 1644291022454.gif (512x512, 1.67M)

>comparing hard addictive drugs to shitty .5ml of medicine
oh no he's retarded

Your willingness to spout cliche lines to prove you fit in here is the same reason you took the vax to fit into society you weak faggot human.

Heroin was used for years as a medicine. Are you going to question the scientists of the 1920s? Are you a scientist? I strongly urge you go take a shot.

Saving money

Pic related

Attached: 9B4CC6F2-D458-4A23-BC74-C27C6264F738.jpg (670x525, 199.83K)

Never tested, Never vaxxed. why because trannies want to force me to do it

Because almost everybody is already vaccinated dumbass

Basically, the vaccine is not very effective, I’m not 90 years old, I’m not obese, and I don’t take kindly to being pressured or threatened into taking unnecessary medication

90% of people are vaccinated, 90% of new cases are vaccinated. Hence, vaccine has no effect on transmission.

The only effect is a pretty modest reduction in hospitalisation and death, which is not even applicable unless you’re 65+ and have health problems.

I won bitch