This is a psyops right?

This is a psyops right?
These people are plants right? There is no way someone this retarded steals 4.5 billion in bitcoin. Her boyfriend is just as retarded when you watch their youtube videos.
It all doesn't add up.

Attached: image_2022-02-08_234321.png (500x500, 386.32K)

i want to send her some eth, i can't take it

Attached: 1638306101583.jpg (900x900, 97.58K)

dont talk about the future mother of my children that way

They’re mules

Send it to me instead

checked god damn it

Attached: 1639266177262.jpg (756x756, 112.7K)

Its more likely that they were involved after the fact. To launder or hold it or maybe they purchased it from the hackers.
Either way.. Its easy to see how a woman can ruin everything.

Exactly what I think.
Take 2 obvious retard, plant the crime on them and then do whatever you want with the crypto.

They're two massive autists who did a crime they didn't really understand.

If you read through the documents, they didn't even touch 75% of the BTC they stole from the initial hack. The remaining 25% was layered with a bunch of automated transactions, but they had no clue how to do integration and real money laundering.

They did all of this in New York which is insane. They also got rekt by KYC of all things. It looks like the first big break was when an unnamed US exchange turned over info on a bunch of frozen accounts that were accessed from the same IP address.

The husband was a Russian citizen. They could have just bounced to Russia, hired real money launderers, and gotten away free. I think the husband saw the opportunity for the hack and pulled the trigger without thinking about it. The rest was just flailing after the fact.

For what it's worth, I don't think they are patsies/mules/whatever. 75% of the stolen crypto was untouched. The seed phrase for the wallet holding this crypto was stored on the husband's cloud drive. Not something you would see if they were just middlemen. Also crypto laundering mules do different things.

clearly they are frontmen/fall guys. this ties into the coming regulations somehow i guarantee it

Yes, it was an inside job by Bitfinex, these 2 retards are the fall guys.

The scenario I saw being passed around was they bought dirty btc at a big discount (probably with daddy Jew money) and the price ballooned since this was back in 2016. You have a couple mil of dirty money and it's hard. You have billions and you're probably fucked. Combine that with them being retarded and.....

Look at their Noses.

Attached: jewscammernoses.jpg (1673x1029, 92.76K)

>seed phrase for the wallet holding this crypto was stored on the husband's cloud drive

Attached: 1638792748072.png (442x493, 266.59K)

This is beyond parody at this point kek

Dude actually had a generically encrypted .txt file on a cloud drive with seed phrases to over 2000 wallets holding upwards of 3.5B in crypto. Absolute galaxy brain.

Quite likely. I found a way to “hack” coinbase in 2017 which was more of a glitch and ran with 4 BTC. Before they shut down my account. They basically just reversed my trades and fixed up whatever went wrong and that was it, then opened my account again. They never even asked for it back.

Had i taken hundreds or thousands of BTC which would have been possible (supposing they didn’t have auto flagging for manual review on such activity, clearly didnt for 4BTC).

I can totally see them discovering a similar thing but being absolutely retarded and trying to deal with it all themselves after despite leaving trails. They should have stolen much less, or got a professional involved to wash it after.

i cant decide if this is or the quadriga cx guy that went to india and "died" is a better story

crypto is really something

>This is a psyops right?
>These people are plants right?
of course

definitely genetic ones at least

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-020536_Samsung Internet.jpg (408x870, 97.75K)