Is this a good trade?

Is this a good trade?

Attached: trade.png (871x325, 475.41K)

None can replace what Cody does behind the scenes and with Turner. Also the optics of an EVP going to WWE hurts.

In terms of the TV product and short-term ratings, I’d say Jeff Hardy alone is a bigger draw than Cody.

Jeff is the only one in that picture that has ever drawn a dime.

Nope.

jeff is a bigger draw than the rest of them combined, so yes

Cody can cut a promo, those other four can't. Does AEW really need four more guys whose only skill is "workrate"?

Hardy is based but he's going to be doing the cringe broken shit with his brother again

Jeff is literally the only draw in that picture.

>what Cody does behind the scenes and with Turner
like what? if anything his own reality show proved he didn't do anything important most of the time

Reminder, for 2021, Cody broke 4 over-the-million viewers show streaks for AEW just by being advertised.

Cody couldn't draw flies to shit

>Cesaro
Infinitely.

Hardy is a barely walkin junkie, fuck the Hardy Boyz reunion.
Only Claudio Castagnoli looks dimes in this pic

An S tier trade. Put the fuckin strap on Cesaro, at least the TBS/TNT belt.

Jeff still got some of the biggest pops in the company before he got released. The crowd cared more for him than almost anybody in the main event picture.

cody's mogged by at least two of those, so yeah

>Cody can cut a promo
No he can't. Last memorable promo was
>MY BLACK WIFE IS HAVING MY DARK SKINNED BABY
And it was shit

this and he's not been good for like 10 years. all these guys should just go away

Cody can cut good promos, but all of them have been about his career or about insider shit. The undeniable to undesirable promo was based.

If Cody wasn't in AEW from the start, who would actually be sitting at home wondering if they'll sign him? No one. At least people want Jeff in their fed.

>Claudio Castagnoli
Yeah even when he was having a ladder match with Punk on Summerslam circa...2009? he kinda sucked

Shit' i meant Jeff.
Cesaro is dimes

>Buddy Murphy 33 years,
Peak physical condition, dimes look, brought in straight to an angle instead fapping about with midcarders. Has potential, I forgot if he can mic or not, but he can work so mileage and years a plenty unless botchasaurus reaps one again.

>Cesaro 41,
end of career approaching, never the shitty move set in Fed, only passable on mic, not really a dimes man but if there were good writers and team up, could find a place as a upper midcard still

>Hardy 44,
last legs on career but dimes, shit on mic, can still work. Questionable work ethic and commitment, probably a brief tag team champ run with bro for draw.

>The guy I don't know enough to remember name
No comment for now.

vs

>Cody 36,
arguably one of the best wrestlers active but a self-sabotaging weirdo, neck tattoo and egoistic to fault, anti-draw wife tag along, draws mark heat like no other but only for the meta and online discussion, uncooperative and aloof, won't turn heel because wants artistic freedom in other company but willing to go to fed because baby needs shoes, KWAM.

AEW is getting the better deal but can they even fit them anywhere but Dark at this point. Shave your roster TK.

If it was just Cody for Jeff yes. The other guys devalue the deal