Keep losing money

I just can't make profit from trading no matter what.
I keep losing losing LOSING LOSING LOSING money each time I trade.
Buy? price goes down almost immediately for a long time
Sell? resistance starts kicking in and it goes to the moon
Every single time.

Am I really doomed to investing long term (mutual fund)...?
My only other source of income is buying cheap underpriced IPO and hold for 1-2 days for instant double digit % profit, but that's not enough
I won't be able to retire early like this...
I need to get rich quick..

Attached: 383-3834534_ushiro-no-hikaruko-chan-manga-girl-stress-sad.png (357x391, 45.39K)

Be less emotional faggot.

>I need to get rich quick..

You should try one of em' get rich quick
schemes i'm always hearing about

stocks and crypto are inherently a pyramid scheme.
in order for you to make money, someone else has to lose.
youre better off gambling or playing the lottery

Maybe do the opposite then. Sell when you want to hold or buy. Buy when you think you should sell.

Sounds like you are buying high and selling low

exact opposite of what you should be doing

yeah just watch and enjoy as every single trade I make give me -5% -5% -7% -10% -5% every single time.

If I buy low, it'll go even lower

Day trading is not easy, hodling is way more profitable.
3/4+ of the traders lose money.

You will only make to the other 1/4 if you study autistically about the market and still there's a fair bit of luck.

The only successful traders I know spent years with an unhealthy obsession over the market that eventually paid off.

Find solace in the fact that every losing trade you make has a winning counterparty. We sincerely thank you for your liquidity.

Attached: 1600028247275.jpg (1988x2048, 441.14K)

nobody is forcing you to sell
just hodl, paperhanded faggot

You have to learn never to fomo buy and never to panic sell and then you're golden

It helps to have some sense that the things you invest in are actually good fundamentals wise.
For example with GNS i knew the fundamentals were so good and it was so undervalued that it couldn't not moon to at least 100 milion market cap. so I went all in. And lo and behold, it mooned .

You have to only take high conviction trades that you are REALLY sure about. That get rich quick attitude is what throws 99% of people into the poorhouse. Crypto is the only opportunity in this world to get rich quick, but it's not get rich guaranteed, you can fuck it up really easily by overtrading.

If I have ever learned one thing from crypto , it's that you really need to do your research and only take trades that you're really sure about, then stick to your guns. The risk reward ratio should be HIGH, at LEAST 3.

Don't buy random shitcoins. Buy something you have conviction in.

Attached: 1624242361493.jpg (395x388, 54.39K)

How did Any Forums become so rich?

I lost thousands on my recent investments. Still in the green overall but I stopped making money I'm crabbing and scared to put in any more

Attached: 1627906962260.png (280x291, 87.91K)

6fig hell? The psicologic hell and hardest filter in crypto.

That's when you think you already have a good quantity of money and you start to be afraid of losing it, either you get over your emotions or just stop entirely before you really lose it.

why not just hold bluechip coins and stop worrying

Have a side account where you inverse yourself with more money in it.

site I'm on got three coins
I bought 2 of them with 2k each
the third which I didn't did a x14

missed out on 30k with a cointoss xD

I also missed x13 a month ago because I sold too quick... only got x...1.3
this always happens whenever I do... anything.
I don't want to be a passive long term investor, waiting my investment to bear fruit when I'm an old fuck.
nobody here knows what it means to be poor in a poor country.
I need a lot of money from short-term trading now so I can invest long term better. investing long term with my current fund is pointless.
but the market hates me

Just buy DCA into Shiba Inu Coin, baka. Don't be a trader. Be a collector.