I predicted it would take 3 months for normies to get that Zenon is the biggest news in crypto this cycle...

I predicted it would take 3 months for normies to get that Zenon is the biggest news in crypto this cycle. We are nearing the halfway mark.

Attached: FK1VDfGXwAQBOJv.jpg (1200x709, 113.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/author/arik-sosman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dot instead of a comma

Attached: 65765879975.png (512x564, 170.39K)

>O Transaction Fees

Attached: 1523945537441.jpg (903x903, 101.67K)

Lmaoooo

>binance
Tell me again how this can compare to L2 ether?

Attached: 1640772477209.jpg (1440x1440, 153.24K)

Imagine paying cuck fees for L2 shitty solutions. Hope that works out for you. I prefer free transactiins but that just me.

It's happening, reddit people stopped downvoting me for mentioning ZNN. The awakening begins.

this

>implying the $0.26 transaction fee on Arbitrum isn't worth using a legitimate network

.26 cents now. How much when more than 3 people use it. How the fuck can Web3 with trillions of transactions work with fees? Its doomed. Keep holding onto eth all you want but its a VC scam and not 'legitimate' you normie fag. Zenon was no ico no dev funds. Thats what a legit foundation to build on looks like. People like you wont get it until somone in authority tells you Zenon is good. Now go the fuck back.

People will use the cheapest way to trade their stupid NFTs. And if they have a free option they wont pay even 1 cent. And who wants to send a token to someone and get .99 of a token. Sending 1 ZNN or 1btc and getting that at the other end is what peoole want. I struggle everyday why people are not going nuts for Zenons platform. Mass pychosis is real. Wait a bit longer and Bitboy or some dumb fuck will tell you its ok to buy.

Didn't vitalik just come out and say he doesn't think eth will get much faster even after the updates? Eth has alot of underlying fundamental problems bro. Eventually it may likely implode, like he said eth is the real eth killer.

>poorfag

>Argentina, Austria, Belgium (Dutch), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia (informal), Denmark, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam
Which one is it OP?

huffpost.com/author/arik-sosman

Ah, the voice behind the Zenon trailers.

Kek archives reveal this to be some larping Jeet on telegram and it also reminded me of the Jack Dorsey created this via square larping! Still going with that angle? Hahahahahahaha!
I'm guessing Romania.

Yup basically if you a poor fag you use pow network which is free, if you are a richfag you lock up qsr that give you an allowance to send transactions fast with no fees.

It the most liberating project since btc unironically. Only issue is that institutions will not be buying cuz they'd have to buy copious amounts of qsr which make qsr too expensive meaning it ends up being cheaper for them to use other L1s anyway

I am an audio engineer so I reverse engineered the Zenon trailer audio samples for fun. 90% sure it is sosman. Not 100% sure due to artifacting.

Just for fun ill explain how I did it. At first you think by the deep voice it was a pitch reduction but it's actually formant reduction, turn that up and you get the original voice with some artifacting due to reversing compiled audio/different gear. After that I compared to his voice in the puppet video and it matches 90%. What really gives it away is the cadence and tone of his voice.

Nah. It was just some user hired guy for voiceovers. They just read shit out for 100 bucks a video etc.

Alright up to you, I mean I could be wrong. The data matches tho. In any case, if anyone still doesn't believe the spiral connection at this point is oblivious, spiral is basically spelling it out for people at this point.

I am an audio engineer of two decades, explain to me what the actual fuck "reverse engineering audio samples" is