BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confess 2018 fag, did you own any?

Attached: 132451564.jpg (1024x580, 48.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vabXXkZjKiw&t=110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
I vaguely remember saying to myself, "wow. now there's three bitcoins."

i wish i got into it early, i knew it was a scam from the start but had i part taked would of made a few hundred grand.

wassup wassup wassup, I'm going to show you how to become financially independently financially

nigga back then I thought bitcoins were actually real coins

can you still buy it somewhere? I know nothing about bitconnect except for the meme

>financially independently financially
Actual quote?

Reddit us obsessed with this. When the biggest scams are Cardano, Nano and XRP

nah yo honor

Attached: tjamesyeahbitch.jpg (214x235, 5.4K)

I turned a tiny profit from this, $100 to $250

i tested the waters and put like 200 dollars into it. and when i saw i was having trouble with withdrawing and how difficult it was to get any help i backed off. i almost fomoed back in real hard, until i saw their infamous meme video. BITCONEEEECCCTTT!!!
then my gut told me to stay away that is a cult.

ironically my family knew i was into crypto back then and they had somehow heard of bitconnect. and were asking me how to get into it and buy it. i managed to dissuade my aunts but my uncle who knows everything about everything lost 10k in bitconnect, i would laugh at him if i didn't know how much it hurt him and his family to lose than 10k

in any case, check out YEN. it's a pretty interesting coin
0xc5b6bbde10a4ad6b85bc48ed80155de817dcc433

In a few years, we'll be asking this about HEX

you're dreaming

also this nigga went free and got absolved of any responsibility shilling bcc by the feds despite making over a million dollars
hes still on youutube shilling a new contract very week

Attached: pulsechain.png (1200x628, 265.03K)

did niggerlips actually get jailed?

Im Carlos Matos from NY NY and im so excited to be here, niggers. BIIITCONNEEEEECT

I got this cycle's bitconnect which is ICP. Same chart. waiting on the lawsuits and subsequent exchange delistings. Literally copy-cat coin.

Attached: DominicDAVOSpresentation.jpg (474x254, 69.76K)

They just moved to this.

Attached: file.png (256x256, 7.33K)

No. The correct quote is "I am right now independently, financially independently ..."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vabXXkZjKiw&t=110

Once Hex fags wipe Richard Heart's DNA from their mouths they'll be out in full force.

learn English you fucking nigger, your message is unreadable

>not white
Makes sense that you would think that

I made a bunch of money from Bitconnect, lol

I remember an user rationalizing his deposit, and other anons telling him he was going to get scammed and some even telling him to pull out now. He seemed to think it was worth the risk iirc and argued in its favor with logic like he would only do it for a year or something iirc.

that's sort of what you have to do with jeet coins that will inevitably rug
withdraw before they rug it