Is it still worth getting into this?

is it still worth getting into this?

Attached: looksrare-foto-CryptoTimes.jpg (1280x680, 83.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.looksrare.org/blog/looks-emission-phase-2#how-might-weth-rewards-be-affected
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you like losing money

I actually think it's going to go up after the 30 day rewards end. This is a legit competitor to OpenSea still valued less than $1B, and all the sell pressure are stakers leaving the free money printer.

isnt the staking mechanism staying around forever?

It is but there's a big dropoff in the amount of rewards literally like tomorrow

Zamn, how low do yall think itll go?
Glimmer is -50% from $11ish poising up to the take flight thing like 10 days from now, will it hit that hard?

is that just affecting the LOOKS apy? i was more interested with the weth returns from staking

Seems like it won't change
docs.looksrare.org/blog/looks-emission-phase-2#how-might-weth-rewards-be-affected

Why won't this perform like Rarible (RARI)?

buy the dip from the stake rewards halvening
this is way better than opensea and the nft craze is just starting

you think it will dip below 3?

>Why won't this perform like Rarible (RARI)?

nfts are a suckers game, if youre buying, and not selling, then the sucker is you

barely 1 month after release chill
unlikely but not impossible there's strong support @ $3

> barely 1 month after release chill
uhhh you think this is different how? If anything, the situation for LOOKS is way fucking worse than RARI which came out like a year ago.

Attached: mind-boggling.jpg (460x300, 87.74K)

just selling the shovel equivalent user, im no good with NFTs but id like to be exposed to a platform like this one. this and maybe arweave but i feel like that ship may have sailed already

OpenSea won NFT like COIN won crypto. Would you really invest in idk Kraken, FTX, Binance.*us*? lol you would not

This. Even if they manage to capture a fraction of opensea's market share this could easily go to $10 still pretty early

All of the volume on here is wash trades, literally useless
>barely 1 month after release chill
Quiet, nigger

buying a platform means youre on the wrong side, reliant on fees to make money thus reliant on continual buys

the only winners in the nft space are the printers/and earlier minters

we'll see i guess, im definitely not going to get into the inner circle of NFT groups at this stage