Trading monitor suggestions

Anons, help. My current monitor is a 15 yr old piece of junk and I'm looking for some ideas.

Preferably has a dimmer for night-time viewing
Easy switching for higher brightness/contrast for gayming
Money is not an issue but always looking to save and get the one with best value

Attached: Computer_monitor.jpg (1108x1220, 232.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/qled-4k-tvs/60-q60a-qled-4k-smart-tv-2021-qn60q60aafxza/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Money is not an issue
samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/qled-4k-tvs/60-q60a-qled-4k-smart-tv-2021-qn60q60aafxza/

>but always looking to save and get the one with best value
I don't need a gigantic monitor. Please serious suggestions. I don't want to cuck out and just go with whatever rtings.com says is best

you can change brightness on almost all monitors and also download a program called f.lux for night viewing

LTTSTORE.COM
use promo code: Linusisfaggot

I know but on my current monitor I have to press like 5 buttons to change brightness which is a sore. I'm wondering if any recent monitors has a simple one button solution, but thank you.

do some research then my current LG has a single little nob thing which makes navigation the UI so easy.

>what is DDC

Holy shit. Thank you user.

I just trade on my iPad these day with think or swim.

I haven’t fired up my trading program on my PC in a years cause I can just look at the different charts and have the stuff i use on my main watchlist like all the relevant futures, $tick, $trin etc

Trading is pretty easy just buy the dips when the vix peaks and bears are euphoric sell when VIX bottoms and bears are euphoric.

EZ money no need for a fancy setup.

>has a dimmer for night-time viewing
use f.lux or the equivalent which is built into your OS.

Saw this on youtube and liked it.
"Xiaomi my computer monitor light bar" which can can be adjusted between warm and cold and intensity level with the included wireless knob.

It connects through an usb port to the case or the usb ports of the monitor.

Since I use it my eyes are no longer sore at the end of the night or whenever I got to use the desktop long enough time. 8+ hours at night.

Also maybe, use a led strip behind your desk, it can help.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-computer-monitor-light-bar.jpg (800x800, 66.33K)

Aorus fv43u

144hz, 4K, only $1,000 it's not OLED but at least you wont get burn in.

This is a nice suggestion. I was thinking of a monitor light bar since it removes the space of a lamp.

Thanks for the shill. I probably won't get something that overkill but it's nice to know what is a high-end monitor these days

> Replacing functioning equipment
Ngmi

Get something that doesn’t strain your eyes. Look at dell panels or HP for cheap but good quality. Haggle with the contact centre. Done

Based practical user.

Honestly get something just 1440p, 27". Easy. 144hz is pretty standard, find the most affordable 1440p, 27", 144hz or better. I use a asus rog strix monitor it's oki.

I was mainly considering 1080p since my gpu probably couldn't handle any games at 1440p anyway. But thank you.

If it's a more recent AMD GPU you can force FSR on any game and it works great with minimal performance loss

get a 4K ultra wide or fuck all the way off faggot