Why hire you? Sell yourself

Why hire you? Sell yourself.

Attached: lou bloom.jpg (1240x700, 361.43K)

I'm a value play. Look up the average salary of people who got my SAT score and look at what I'm asking for. I could be starting from zero and it would be worth your while, but thankfully I already know how to do the job.

You just have to stomach hiring a black autist.

why would i want to get hired?

I can't sell you the pen because I shoved it up your ass

I have a big weiner

if I was worth having, why would I want to sell myself to you? I could just do well FOR myself.
it's like people who sell "investment advice", bitch why are you wasting your time being a teacher if you're supposedly so good at investing?

Kino movie

I'll let you sacrifice me for some good nighttime news footage that will just get blurred out anyway.

Because I will give you the photos and assure you no other copies exist.

What? Hey man, I'm just looking for the bathroom. Fucking weirdo

i have massive cock
i can make money from fuck prostitute

Attached: 1607828208774.jpg (543x445, 28.1K)

I DEAL WITH THE GODDAMN CUSTOMERS. I AM *GOOD* WITH PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I'm too smart to sell myself
Only whores sell themselves

I can make a program that would take 20 pajeets a week in one day.

what kind of "program"?

Fuck you and your mother bitch-ass nigga. I bet you smell like McDonald's children slides.

Attached: CtY9h13WAAEsNfz.jpg (420x280, 16.38K)

I will go to all of the meetings and shit on my subordinates who do all of the work I take credit for, but blame them for everything that goes wrong. Pay me 4x their salary and I will do the diversity training and wear the rainbow corporate lanyard.

Attached: 1620624000410.jpg (743x1204, 70.62K)

I am the fastest man in my village ser, I outrun Rapoo and Jeneesh many times in the sport event. I have outrun:
tiger
train
jannie when she try to delete thread
eagle
stone of a witch
arrow of Rapoo
and many more. I am strong and healthy and my mind is quick as my speed. Please employ me ser I also know Java fullstack

Attached: 454655453454.jpg (165x165, 4.6K)

>Having to justify your existence to a kike

Attached: 1623127130060.jpg (640x640, 122.82K)

>I hate niggers
>and I really hate Jews

>original post #67395037555

Lol, pass. Youll take too much time to train and you have an attitude problem.