Day traders be like

day traders be like

Attached: ngmi.png (1006x688, 741.33K)

TA is mental illness

cant stop laughing watching this shit

Attached: 169092380_3136236670034934_2289767100277729748_n.jpg (720x720, 65.82K)

I just watch velocity and volume to look for reversals. I'm right about 3/5 times it seems.

staring at graphs all day to make money is a good way to go insane with stress&anxiety

all you need is the rsi , fibs and trend lines
all the other clusterfuck indicators it just made to make you look smarter especially if you have a youtube channel with a lot of noormies audience

Attached: ts.png (600x1135, 210.31K)

Add rsi to the mix and you can get 4/5 regularly.

Ta fags make easy shit hard

>be like

The thing these retards don’t get is that TA is backwards looking. You use TA to understand what happened, not make predictions.

>fibs
>le golden ratiorino broscience meme indicator

Jesus christ.

Price and two to three indicators that you are very comfortable with. That's it. This fucking astrology word salad bullshit is useless.

i use at most 3 indicators at once and i have a 80%+ win rate and make more than $10k per day. but yes, beginner idiots fill their screen with bullshit.

TA is fun but it can never be trusted, as it never reflects unforeseen wars, pandemics, and Fed announcements.

Attached: hot-chick-surprise.gif (498x278, 1.93M)

the market is either trending or in a range. that's it. you could get by with just 1 indicator if you have spent enough time in front of the screen. if you watch the market for a whole year, you will learn and recognize certain patterns or setups.

the real ngmi people are the losers who are praying for a coin to 100x.

How much for your signals faggot

i'm not selling, signals. stay poor.

margin or spot?

neither. i trade equity futures. if i were trading crypto though, i would use whatever leverage i could. i've done some margin and futures trading through kraken and kucoin but honestly it's cheaper and more effective to trade equity futures.

Yeah....

Attached: BTCUSDT_2022-02-07_22-37-18.png (2706x1240, 810.69K)

>Day trader
>Actually using daily time frame
lol