Attached: AEW.png (582x597, 156.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1496956280577138695
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we did it elitechads!

doomposterbros...

fake news

drone bros...

Attached: roman whines.jpg (1110x684, 97.22K)

MILLIONBROS WE'RE BACK

Fake

GOD DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ALL ELITE

Attached: izosd.gif (208x450, 3.47M)

basef

BASED
but u really dont get how these ratings go up and down. what is the cause?

Attached: 6-220105jk-aewbts-p11198-822.jpg (400x600, 38.48K)

Based, and we can debut Cesaro and Hardy over the next two weeks to pop 2 more ratings

nope
twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1496956280577138695

>Tony doesn't hype a debut
>ratings still skyrocket
APOLOGIZE

based, fuck e drones

we back

Attached: 1638412443737.jpg (842x1245, 125.58K)

ADRENALINE IN MY SOUL
OVER A MIL WITHOUT CAWDY RHODES

Why should I, the fan, give a singular shit about ratings?

It was the same thing when they were competing against NXT, their ratings were more impacted by other events.

Another Hotshot Cluster Fuck of shit matches and debuts for Tiny Khanman to pop the ratings. The only way he can stay relevant.

It's week delay system
This was happening during WNW, a good show would get meh ratings, next week people came back because they liked it but then don't come back 2 weeks because the next week was usually worse

last week, people just didn't watch TV, but a lot of people refused to accept that, even though the Olympics were down by 3m too

>they've just, JUST scraped a million, by probably a single Nielsen box
Shit, I was looking forward to working the AEWtists into a boil again. Oh well, just have to wind them up about the vaporware game instead

Attached: 1642739839645.jpg (396x561, 42.28K)

>shit episode
>ratings go up
why does this always happen?

Its AEW, always expect debuts

Elite chads get in here

Attached: 1637634904380.jpg (1414x2000, 460.17K)

Attached: FKay76EUYAIGnfi.jpg (2880x3600, 2.71M)

no big surprise tease and no cody and they are still doing over a million

Attached: FI81D0VX0AI_b0r.jpg (1440x1800, 430.23K)

not once did Tony hype a debut for last nights show

not real

Based Big time Draw Daniel Garcia

>Another Hotshot Cluster Fuck of shit matches and debuts for Tiny Khanman to pop the ratings. The only way he can stay relevant.

Attached: 21B83636-5BD2-4804-9042-F8B15137958F.gif (498x468, 78.48K)

There was a massive surprise tease and they didn't even deliver. Expect a massive plummet next week.

putin bros...

Huh, how about that. No CM Cunt advised. Card which is focused mostly on original AEW talent. Interesting match-ups. Does over a million. Really makes you think.

Last week was a really good episode. The ratings usually reflect the previous week’s show.

Record profits btw

Enjoy WWE-lite

>There was a massive surprise tease
No there wasn't

Attached: 1401162209494.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Why are you being dishonest? no surprise was teased for last night

>skyrocket
Called it. Didn't expect over 1 million though

>next week people came back because they liked it but then don't come back 2 weeks because the next week was usually worse
this is the dumbest shit ever if true. do they do that for other shows too? i dont get the logic behind this. its literally a week apart. just because 1 week was alright doesnt mean the next 1 will be too.

Yes! I can hold my head up high as I walk the town with my sweet AEW beanie on! Haha! Fuck off, dronies!

ADRENALINE IN MY SOUL
CODY RHODES FINNA COPE

it's literally the equivalent of one or two people with a nielsen box changing the channel. the only actual skyrockets are anomalous moves like the punk debut or plummets like when any show gets moved out of its time slot or to a different channel.

Raw destroyed them kek

e drones are gonna have a tough day lol

it's nonsense and all TV was down last week, they had a much worse lead in, etc.

A 0.4 rating means about eighty people watched the show. Nielsen ratings are fucking stupid and I have no idea why they don't use modern technology to track them more accurately

There isn't really any. When you're talking about ratings this small it's silly to read too much into any of it, but wrestling fans are autists.

Is AEW Dynamite ever going to beat RAW in terms of total viewership?

BUNNY BROS RISE UP.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000635157909.png (687x1187, 1.02M)

>is a two year old show ever going to beat a show thats been running for 30 years

Not with wwe's boomer audience

No. They can't even get near them in the demo now either.

yes

If trends continue, yes.

do you only watch WWE because of how much money they're making their stockholders? what a sad sad reason to force yourself in front of a TV

The sad truth when Logan Paul is a bigger draw than AEW's entire roster, but hey the Buddy Mathews and their TBS champion botched her own pin. So AEW better.

this, it's the only thing keep WWE's ratings up. Take away the massive boomer demo and they're already doing AEW's numbers

third hour of RAW this week was only 0.07 higher and that's only because it was the 1500th episode and people expected surprises

>People expected cawdy
>got logan
>raw viewership slid for the rest of the night

Only if a lot of people stop watching raw