The American dream isn’t dead!

>the American dream isn’t dead!
How can you justify “making” money via scamming your fellow man while people in your own country have to give up their children due to wage issues?

Attached: 10B6F774-D737-47BA-8432-258D8588A067.jpg (750x1103, 479.06K)

>have to
lol get fucked
make more money

Attached: 1636406376189.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

Living in an overpriced city and surviving on food stamps? The only reason you should be living in an overpriced city, would be if you have a well paying job there. Just move somewhere else. These people are just bad human beings

this.
git gud nigger

>what is a condom
>what is birth control
>what is an abortion

>abortion
kys

they just shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place since now some niggers are gonna adopt him and kill him because he's white
im assuming he's white because niggers just get the child for the welfare money

>chose to practice unsafe sex
>chose not to abort
>chose to give up child instead of find more income opportunities

they did this to themselves

How can people actually do shit like this?
You know these retards still make unnecessary purchases like fast food, alcohol, cigarettes, Starbucks etc. I would never be able to live with myself. Every time I’d buy something even minor as McDonald’s I’d have a thought in the back of my skull like
>oh you can afford a cheeseburger but not a child? You could have saved that $5 and used it towards raising your son you disgusting piece of shit
I think I would have to be literally homeless and disabled to the point that I’m out physically incapable of working before I would ever even consider giving up my child to a stranger. Even if I was in such a predicament I would in no way give it to a “family friend” but would work out some short term arrangement where they live with a family member for a year or two until I’m able to fix my shit. You know this faggot had no intention of ever keeping their child and is now just posting on rebdit in order to be showered with messages from degenerate strangers telling them “they’re totally doing the right thing” in order to try and find even a scrap of reassurance to try and help them fight off the thoughts in their head screeching at them that they’re a revolting human being
Redditors and leftists are truly repulsive individuals.

idk man niggers have like 12 kids in the ghetto no problem

Yeah they could make it work, it would require a lot of hard work and sacrifice which they are obviously unwilling to commit to. Better off for the child in the long run anyway perhaps, but I could never in a million years see myself doing something like this

>NO I CANT AFFORD A HECKIN KIDDERINO!! I NEED TO LIVE IN THE HISTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE BUG CITY AND PAY $3,500/MONTH FOR MY STUDIO APARTMENT THAT IS SITUATED ON TOP OF AN ETHIOPIAN/MONNGOLIAN FUSION MICROPIB!! ITS IMPORTANT I LIVE HERE BECAUSE MY JOB AT TACOBELL IS ONLY A 10 MINUTE BIKERIDE FROM THIS LOCATION!!!
>oh a therapist? Yasssss of course queen me and the wifey are visiting one every other day. Such a life saver and at only $200/visit we’d be foolish not to go! Mental health is everything!

Attached: 965863ED-383D-4291-A0D1-30E913596158.jpg (750x934, 330.27K)

White liberals literally don’t have souls, simple as

imagine had people back in history had this retarded mindset
>oh no! we must give our kid away, since wolves are always chasing us.
>oh no! we must give our kid away, there's a black plague!
>oh no i must give my kid away! genghis khan raped me and i have no father for my children.
like holy shit what fucking toxic mindset has invaded the mind of these people being selfish as fuck, first they don't own up to their responsibility. Second they wanna delude themselves into thinking that they're doing something good, when they're just finding an excuse to get rid of their kid. what has the jew fucking done to people, this is all fucked. even if it is a larp by a jew, which it might be, they're only convincing other people not to have kids because of
>MUHHHH CLIMATE
>MUHHH COVID
>MUHHH MONEY
no you're all lazy fucks, who wanna have sex and do drugs, they don't wanna build anything , they just consume. we're starting to breed last men, like no tomorrow, that kid is gonna grow up just to kill her/him self

i can already tell these people are cumskins. fucking pathetic

I worked at an actual white collar job for like 3.5 years, which is at least 10x longer than some of these vermin

Or was it 2.5 years or a blue collar job? This was like 15 years ago so it’s hard to remember

Attached: BD1B0746-7F2D-446B-BC1C-348501FD6318.jpg (591x1280, 114.25K)

these retards could probably have tripled their income just from child government assistance. when theirs a kid involved you can get a lotta help. school vouchers, WIC, SNAP, HUD,

They mention in comments that they don’t want to move to government funded housing because they love the hustle and bustle of the big city too much.

This is what happens when people are no longer shamed for things.

Fuck that. If you have a baby and want one then go on food stamps and work twice as hard to feed the little nigger. This is a tough one because the kid is better off with someone who can afford him, but still. If it was me I'd suck it up and get a job at walmart and be a dad to my black son.

I'm white by the way. (Which should be obvious seeing as how I would actually stick around)

>Yoink some rando's soul from the ether
>Nah jk fuck off
How can people do this?

Attached: 1624608353675.png (409x397, 332.06K)

Getting a second job, moving to a different location, spending less on your own non-necessities, humbling yourself and reaching out to charities etc. these are all actions arhat require actual sacrifice on the parents behalf. Liberals will lie to your face and tell you that throwing away your child so you can keep partying at clubs like a degenerate well into your late 20s is the “real sacrifice” though.

>they just shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place
This is how they destroy you: First they tell you that you should only have children if you are financially responsible, then they make it financially impossible. Thus it is your own moral failure that you cannot raise a family, or own a home, or have healthcare, etc.

normies are brain dead

When I had my first child I made 20,000 a year. I didn’t give her up. Now I have 3 daughters, a house, and a career. Those people are retarded and weak willed.

> then they make it financially impossible
This is actually the biggest psy-op of all time. Kids are surprisingly cheap as long as you cook their meals at home. Expensive shit comes much later and is generally optional (braces, first car, and college being arguable the largest purchases)

holy fuck lol, redditors never cease to amaze

Attached: jokerpepe.jpg (474x475, 73.59K)

>3 daughters

Attached: 2CBDA182-0CD2-4808-98C4-0E904D4FED7C.jpg (499x615, 28.04K)

Literal illegal immigrants come to this country everyday, get a job, work and raise 15+ kids on a shitty minimum wage job everyday. These people are just some privileged whites that don't want to work hard for a single god damn day of their life.

>muh kids are cheap
My NEETbux can't provide for two. No amount of gaslighting will make me work for the minimum wage. $100 per hour or fuck off.

Well said. The thing is that plenty of people genuinely never self reflect because it makes them uncomfortable. Like could you imagine needing social media to constantly reaffirm yourself and your beliefs? It's such a bad and unhealthy way to shape one's worldview. So many people don't seem to understand that everything they see online is curated by themselves. The internet can be a great tool but way too many people use it dishonestly.

This, cityniggers are so mentally ill, it's disgusting.

That child has been flayed and consumed by satanists.

Fuck off, this thread isn't for you.

OR we can just continue the cycle of natives being priced out of reproducing and importing brown people to delay demographic collapse
>Inb4 not my problem
Your kids will be dragged into the streets

The day my daughter was born was the most incredible and emotional experience of my life. I knew it was the beginning of the rest of my life and that nothing would ever be the same. I would literally lay down my life for her. These people sound weak and selfish.

It wasnt uncommon in central Euro history to just leave a child in the woods because they cant feed them.