Is crypto money real?

Is crypto money real?
Sometimes I get this idea that I'm just throwing my money away and I'll never be able to use it.

Attached: 1641548866230.jpg (1330x1080, 122.2K)

Its value is real if there are usages for it.
Otherwise it's 100% vaporware.
Reminder that currency are the certification of supremacy of a government over a geographic region.
Cryptocurrency however aren't necessarily bound by authorities or geolocations.
They delimit virtual populations regarding common objectives instead of common borders.

Have you bought anything with it? If no, then no.

Crypto is just another vehicule to accumulate USD.
Why do you think everyone cares so much about bitcoins price in usd ?

this user gets it

you can buy vouches with crypto online and with that I use to buy everyday shit

vouchers*

i literally take profit straight to my bank account via coinbase every single day

thanks for the money

I don't buy anything with crypto either I just invest. I haven't withdrawn fiat either so sometimes I wonder the same thing

Is government money real? Do you have confidence in your elected officials to run this ship smoothly? The answer to the second question is the answer to the first.

No it's not real, you're supposed to sell to a bagholder at the top and take your real money to the bank.

>Is crypto money real?

Its more real than USD or any other fiat which is not backed by gold, but we live in a clown world. It will eventually normalize, and bagholders will benefit from it. The thing is that "normalization" event may take 10-50 years.

Attached: the_bitcoin_standard_book.jpg (810x1080, 169.95K)

Could you answer first if this world is real?

its fake AND its taxed

It could be a simulation

>I'm just throwing my money away and I'll never be able to use it.
Do you mean being in your 50s or younger and sending your money into a 401k?

crypto bought me a house

my fiat paycheck never did that

Thank you. Nobody cares to think why CZ has 100 billion dollars in cash and not BTC kek

I actually have faith that I will be able to use my 401k money, do you think the gov will take it away?

No obviously not, this entire board is based on accumulating crypto to trade into fiat
But according to the anons here, fiat is being replaced by crypto. Hmm!

from looking at my new apartment, my cryptocom card, and my LLC stacked with cash I can confirm the money is indeed real