Congrats uncle Sam...

Congrats uncle Sam, it took you 10+ years to neutralize this ugly gremlin faggot after he tried to undermine your global might with this pnd global scam.
In the end your glowies finally managed to do it through persistency and hard work! Cheers ! Let's raise the glass tonight mates ! Fuck commie faggots, it was nice to be part of this russian scam faggotry but everything comes to the end eventually

Attached: fagotgotrek.png (743x750, 455.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowhale.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: EWDJsiUWoAIfmyS.jpg (640x799, 146.95K)

Btc had over $30 billion in trade volume today

If they dumped it all nothing would happen lmao

finally. so is the fed market selling it on exchanges or what's their exact way of dumping it?

lol nobody is dumping they're simply neutralizing financial thread by accumulating

Nice try, not falling for it. Never selling.

It’s Bitfinex property. When they were hacked on 2016 they paid out of pocket to reimburse customers. The DOJ is legally obligated to return it to them. So what are the market implications of Bitfinex gaining $3b in BTC. It will probably be timed just right for them desu, it’s gonna take a while (legal shit always does), so maybe by then we will be a bottom of the bear. Bet they use that BTC as collateral to mint tether and pump the market from a long position.

>The DOJ is legally obligated to return it to them
yeah i'm sure you know better than one of the biggest names in crypto

cryptowhale.org/

This retard came around January 2020, him and some other retard larp named Billy. They both predicted BTC to hit 1k during that time. Let that sink in

Lol, shitposting on twitter isn’t authority faggot. Doubt that guy was even around in 2016

>being this new
That guy is not a big name, and is also a literal scammer.

>2011 january
kek cope harder deluded retarded permabullfucks

Attached: 20220209030858000804.png (995x790, 640.1K)

>shilling yourself on Any Forums
You're such a fucking loser Randy

Joined twitter in 2011 you fucking retard. Lol. I don’t know why I even bother posting here anymore. Nobodies left from the old days, just a bunch of retarded newfags that don’t understand the market which makes it impossible to have these kinds of conversations. Bitfinex is the goddamn tether printer user, and their order book controls the entire market. It’s unique in that it hosts perp and spot on the same books… and Bitfinex is heavy handed. They will move the market to their advantage with the tools available. That much BTC is a boon

Stop shilling yourself you fucking hack

dump it, I'm tired of this crabbing shit

>he thinks market maker volume is real

They will short with 20x leverage on binance then market dump it across all exchanges simultaneously through dark layer swaps. No one will be able to react until it's already too late.

>commie
Did you just wake up from a 30-year coma, boomer?

>Mr faggot so desperate for attention he's shilling his twatter on Any Forums
Kys

lol where did that faggot get the idea this would impact the price noticable