Hard Forks = Proof Crypto is Gay

So there's "Ethereum," and "Ethereum Classic," and the only difference between them is one side reversed some transactions when some too-big-to-fail fucktards got scammed and the other side didn't. Yet, you retards still carry on with "muh decentralized digital money." Crypto is only permitted to exist because the elites like it for their nefarious purposes. Even if some ledger based crypto currency became "muh new paradigm," do you think that would save you from debt slavery? Would that save you from government ass fucking? You're all deluded. Some of you who profited from this so far just happen to be lucky in addition to deluded.

Let me tell you a true story from this magical place called "the real world."
>yield on ten year treasury notes will reach 2.2% soon
>ultra-mega-corps will begin to default on loans
>debt market hyper-bubble implodes
>entire companies disappear like fart in the wind
>stock market crashes harder than a hundred hindenburgs
>worldwide faith in the US Dollar dies
>USD unseated from the throne of world reserve currency
>foreign central banks begin dumping Dollars
>tidal wave of cash floods US market
>hyper-hyperinflation* (Really, it's just prices adjusting to the already expanded currency supply, which had been locked up, but people use the word inflation to refer to rising prices.)
>tether dies, a derivative of USD
>bitcoin, tether's ratchet derivative crack whore, runs out of coke money and dies in withdrawal
>the rest of the crypto market, deriving value from bitcoin hype, withers on the vine
>the only people who make it out alive are the ones holding hard assets, like real estate, precious metals, guns, etc.

Prove me wrong, you drooling idiots. I hate what you've turned this board into, and I can't wait to see you all starve.

Attached: 1644276844098.jpg (735x555, 86.75K)

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Everything you wrote there in greentext made me hard.
With that being said, you really think you're smarter than all the rest, don't you? Soon enough you'll find out that you aren't. We're not crypto ideologues. We know what it does and that it's nefarious as all hell. That doesn't know we have any regrets about being in on the scam.

>That doesn't know
doesn't mean*
also this board was never good. awful thread

nigger

Attached: you toss.jpg (809x1024, 83.13K)

I understand your logic with the tether stuff but people with large crypto holdings will still be better off than 99% of the population in this dead dollar scenario

>muh DAO hack hardfork fud
so use ETC? Build on ETC like countless others. The hard fork was a necessary and, in retrospect hugely successful, action on part of the foundation.

>worldwide faith in the US Dollar dies
kek, the petrodollar is propped up by a war machine of unprecedented scope and value that is so stratified over this planet the Pentagon itself has failed to quantify its magnitude. The US would commit actual horrors beyond description to preserve its hegemony. One of the main reasons why China's been peddling around Taiwan for so long is largely because strategizing against America would be suicide for the impact on its export industry alone. The dollar's not going anywhere. I'm not exactly a cheerleader for the US but this doomer narrative is spammed so often and it's absolutely asinine.

>the only people who make it out alive are the ones holding hard assets, like real estate, precious metals, guns, etc.
the only winners with no risk, as you hold it physically so it's yours as long as you can defend it
so food and guns/ammo are most imporant
I think the biggest winners though are those that hold the chosen digital assets that they will build the future on, if they don't do this, they will lose all they have structured

Try posting this in a bear market next time, people will have plenty to say about how crypto is dead and whatever. Right now the sentiment is positive so if you say things such as "No one cares about Bitcoin anymore" you'll be laughed at, because "just look at the price increase".

Good post by the way, forgot to mention. If the stock market crashes, crypto crashes with it, because the institutions see it as literally a stock, a high-risk volatile asset (which is what it is). They don't see it as a "store of value", they'll withdraw the money as soon as the other assets start to get threatened.

Tell me you didn’t actually write all of that

>>muh line go up
You pretty much got it. These crypto nerds have the mentality of a birthday kid who, when he hits the pinata, sees the candy fall out and thinks, "every time I hit that pinata, candy will fall out."

I've already wasted more of other's human life from getting people to read it than of my own from writing it. This line only goes up bay-bee this gravy train has no brakes buy the dip you can't lose to da moon.

Can’t wait! I hold 50% BSV and 50% societal collapse supplies.

Retard

Attached: 60D28111-B3EF-4FD7-9289-158063FDE7A6.jpg (589x967, 179.98K)

>drawing attention to the debt hyper-bubble
>drawing attention to the thing that will nuke our economy and take crypto with it
>drawing attention to exactly the thing I'm trying to warn people about
>calling me a retard while completely missing the point
Actually, I already know you won't understand greentext, so let me put this in reddit-speak so you can understand: r/woosh

user do you know about XMR? What's your argument against it?

It's bitcoin, but with a built in mixer. It makes great progress in solving the privacy/fungibility issue bitcoin has, but it's still digital made-up fairy dust, like all cryptos. There's nothing preventing any entity from establishing any number of knock offs, say Monero 2, Monero Cherry, Monegro, Bonero, Bonero Black Edition, or any other made up variations. This is already the state of the crypto market, and most cryptos derive value based on bitcoin hype, which can only rise in price (not to be confused with value) because of speculators playing a Bigger Fool game.
>but the dollar is already basically digital
Yes, that's exactly right, but the government demands you pay your taxes in dollars in order to avoid being put in jail, and industrialists must transact in dollars to buy crude oil, period dot. There is "enforced demand" for dollars, and that's the only reason you're still able to buy anything with them. Dollars are currency, as bitcoin, monero, and all the rest are currencies. They are not money, however, and that distinction is confusing, I strongly recommend watching Hidden Secrets of Money by Mike Maloney.
good question, by the way

*and if that distinction is confusing,
But yeah, short answer is that it's still crypto, which is all doomed.

Attached: I'm melting.png (747x510, 414.34K)

If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.

t. Satoshi Nakamoto

I have a make it stack of silver and crypto what now faggot

You're hedged, good job, faggot ;)

Liked the referral of hyperpigmentation just prices matching expanded money supply never heard it put in those terms. Gj faggot ;)