He’s not connecting yet and we hope he will. He doesn’t quite have the charisma...

>He’s not connecting yet and we hope he will. He doesn’t quite have the charisma. He doesn’t quite have the verbal skills as well, and maybe because he’s Swiss, I don’t know, in terms of the European style. But those are the big things that he’s lacking. The audience needs to care about you. They need to be able to feel your presence. You need to be able to project that. He’s an extraordinary physical talent, extraordinary. But at the moment, and hopefully he’ll get it, he lacks ‘it.'
Good riddance

Attached: 9ac9f-1508842848-800.jpg (800x475, 49.76K)

he got over as fuck multiple times only to get buried for it

10+ years and he barely understood English, couldn’t connect with fans, and apparently never made the effort to change those things. Lazy, simple as. Reminds me a lot of Keith Lee, actually. You’re an okay wrestler and Vince gives you advice which you ignore. Then you falter and wash out. See the connection?

>gets over multiple times
>gets told to stop using moves that get him over

Attached: 1641604855720.jpg (463x453, 136.6K)

He got over with internet marks, not paying fans. I just asked my wife’s son if he will miss Cesaro and he barely remembered the Swiss Bore.

he never drew a single dime you fat smark faggot. go back.

another good wrestler mishandled by the E

He hit his ceiling, idk what people expect, Cesaro to get a main event run?

He was a midcarder who could have matches for the World title if need be. A ME run for Cesaro would have looked like Big E's, where he is made to look even worse by the end of it.

Vince has never been wrong before, doubt Cesaro is going to buck that trend

Cope dronny

his giant swing and gay ass styles clash are jobber tier finishers lol, probably one of the reasons why no one wanted him to beat main eventers with it

>Vince has never been wrong before

Attached: 1494805741114.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>dronny

Attached: 1644086352766.jpg (474x314, 21.2K)

Attached: B5DFA5AE-585B-4C95-B1CF-89C98D30B9A4.gif (280x236, 1.8M)

Yes he did you fat chud retard fuck kill yourself

He never did get better on the mic though.

Attached: 1642211647138.jpg (960x720, 97.8K)

>redditfag virgin smark fan cope
nah he didn't

All these people who would have slobbered over his ass yesterday suddenly dropping him and kicking him to the curb now that he's no longer part of the "WWE family"

>he never drew a single dime
he was never high up enough on a card to draw, never given the opportunity

Can't wait to see Cesaro win 40 plus matches on the AEW YouTube channel after vanishing off TV a week post debut.

I've always said how fucking bland Cesaro is, check your self tranny.