Now that all the old guard are leaving WWE; is it time to admit this was the correct idea?

Now that all the old guard are leaving WWE; is it time to admit this was the correct idea?

Attached: nxtease.jpg (318x159, 17.84K)

>#43
No

Attached: welp.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

>hosses only
>indy shitters expelled
>bobs, vagene and butt
yeah it was correct

If they can get someone over then sure

Nobody gets reactions on that show, even the hot women don't get any pop. Bron looks like a goof and even with the jetpack push he isn't over, half of NXT is like 33+ years old. I hope it makes some stars but most of them have the "i am a wrestler" gimmick and they're not even good at wrestling

>nobody watching
>wAs It ThE CoRrEcT iDeA??1

Attached: 1609453944951.png (640x671, 542.69K)

Developmental shouldn't be on national tv

yea because it free'd up my tuesday nights since i don't watch green rookies shitting in the ring

They are hard stuck at 500-600k

nxt has changed numerous times and has become more and more dimeless with each change

I think it's more watchable now. Well some of it, it's still got a lot shit promos to skip, but compared to the few times I watched black and gold edition, it feels more like a show.

Yeah I'm thinking it's based. The future of wrestling.

>main event last week was Ciampa vs Ziggler
yeah man

>Indy shitters expelled
>Joe Gacy doing the same gimmick he’s been doing for a decade in czw

when they get over in front of a crowd that isn’t invite-only/friends and family then I’ll think about it

What's the correct idea? 2.0? What exactly is their idea down there?

>hosses only

Attached: 5668DA77-084B-403C-94FD-2F6A646868F2.png (807x1484, 2.36M)

It was always the correct idea. Pushing dead ends like Gargano for star ratings was always short sighted, even if it got the internet praise

Jesuschrist Cole is small, why does he insist of billing himself as a 6'?

the correct idea is pandering to niggers for internet points

Attached: C17C06E0-4E02-4DA7-A87A-EA02046013EA.jpg (1170x1375, 276.43K)

>What's the correct idea? 2.0? What exactly is their idea down there?
actually having storylines

which ones are your favorite? The cuckold storylines? Or all the other ones with niggers hanging all over the white women wrestlers?