Something is about to happen in 5 minutes. Crazy orderbook action

Something is about to happen in 5 minutes. Crazy orderbook action.

I need an user here ASAP to hodl me accountable.

Attached: asd.jpg (1280x720, 168.16K)

Have whales ever drawn dicks using the order book?

Not as far as I have seen or heard. But it was something I always wanted to do.

Im sorry I don't read matrix code can you translate please

Whales would lowkey be sussin and bussin fr nocap

I'd be calling CZ a nigger all day in the 100k range on the Binance order book.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Is that the predator filter for the order book user

FL studio ? You making a beat?

It's been 10 minutes OP.

Thank you, trips of accountability.

I think I'm off on the timeline but the aforementioned weird price action continues.

Be careful anons. Something is brewing. I don't want to say up but it might be up.

well hey if you make a prediction every 5 minutes for the next week you'll be right eventually

Post less shitty screenshots then with some explanation of (what I'm assuming is) the order book

It's happening.. 2 more minutes

Going for a little doomp, I guess.

ill hold you

Attached: 1583810843878.jpg (650x590, 28.88K)

This fucking board instantly because 10x more retarded as soon as we have a couple green days

The buy/sell walls have been moved? Please explain. I understand how order books work but I’ve never understood these heat maps very well except they are areas of liquidity. What’s weird about the action happening right now compared to how it usually is? Is this across all exchanges?

lmao this is quite literally a game at this point

2 more seconds

What's your time resolution?

you see how the liquidity in the middle dissapears, then moves OUTWARD as time goes by in OP pic, on both sides? Those are spoofbots trying to trigger (and anticipating) a price reaction

I see, so a dump seems to be anticipated by bots, but why are the orders going outward and up (albeit not so much) at the same time?