Sometimes you can just tell a project is going to pump from its name. Moonscape, for example. That one is obvious

Sometimes you can just tell a project is going to pump from its name. Moonscape, for example. That one is obvious.

Attached: 1618544040835.jpg (612x612, 87.31K)

pooscape

>Moonscape, for example
Take a look to the chart lmao.

nice try op

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (509x177, 16.85K)

>Moonscape
mmmm it sounds like you want to scape from the moon, i can see why with that scary face

all the things that dump, eventually pump

Yeah, fucking chart.

is the currency of a game in development, do you really expect it to have a real price yet?

youre coping hard, arent you user?

that's the only thing that i can do

Attached: 1624759954173.png (740x659, 76.75K)

That pic gives me the impression that it's a horror game, but it's still a fucking p2e game of city building and expansion.

>Sometimes you can just tell a project is going to pump from its name
$PUMP when?

It's like those games in which you spent hours of your life for free, and even paid to make things easier. But here you earn money, that's nice to me

Moonscape looks like a facebook game, that's the only part of horror on it kek

D0b0 is another one

>It's like those games in which you spent hours of your life for free
that's the point of the videogames, idiot, entertainment

the only project that’s worth my time and money is BitDAO

it reminds me of starcraft a lot, you have to farm different minerals, fight against zerg-like monsters, create your own city. It's like playing starcraft on the terrain side

why not check projects under the moon? like under moonriver it has dot finance and I think it would pump anytime soon.

bobo?

Attached: 1629172296581.png (512x374, 113.48K)

If it's similar to starcraft, surely that game must have one Nova, where is that Nova? GIVE ME MY NOVA!!!!

Attached: 1635345216889.jpg (300x168, 6.84K)

You're such a fool if you can't see the potential of Play 2 Earn

The title is contradictory to me
If you want to escape from the moon
>Why do you create your own city in it?

>Play 2 Earn
>pay 2 win
fuck you user, if i want to waste my life playing some shit i'm doing it on my own terms

You're wasting your life anyways motherfucker

>entertainment
I'm sure if you play a play to earn game it's not specifically for entertainment user

cute girl, send more pics.

Do you know how those kinds of games work? you have to put an initial capital to be able to start playing them, and from that you generate what is necessary to be able to earn money from the game, almost all successful play 2 earn today uses that system.

wtf dude? pet society was a masterpiece, if they release their p2e version TODAY I would invest in it.

i like the part when you need to buy nfts to get in the beta, because the devs knows that the token is shit

Average moonscape player

Attached: 1601743359167.jpg (1601x2400, 327.69K)

>it reminds me of starcraft
If you look at many of the current p2e games they are an inspiration to existing games that were successful, it is not only about promising people money to play it, the game has to be entertaining and attractive.

daaaaaamn, she looks great. thanks user.

waifus always are good marketing user kek

i want to play moonscape now

What pussy does to a mf

Nice moon, where are the lambos

As a player of several games of that style, I can say that there are p2e games that are disgustingly boring, to the point where you don't have to do anything but wait. ex: plants vs undead.
but others are really enjoyable to play and at a certain point you forget that you came to make money with that game, I like city building games honestly.