HARMONY 0NE-YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US EDITION

BEING A HARMONOUT IS A PAINFUL EXISTANCE

Attached: 1641149828054.jpg (824x718, 105.37K)

The fuck? Why did the thread get nuked again?

Attached: 1628864257455.jpg (1280x720, 418.86K)

Certain someone must've been fuming that certain group of anons started to cooperate again, wonder what caused that

Attached: 1642888401503.png (443x523, 29.66K)

>painful
It's mostly waiting and then being disappointed. It's a boring and disappointing existence.

Quartz bros, why am I so comfy??

£50k user from the last thread: Did you buy your ONE from an exchange? You'll need to get them to your metamask connected to the harmony network if you want to swap shitcoins
Also, fuck jannies

Attached: fuzzdump2.png (1044x93, 10.97K)

fuzzbros... is it over?

pending FUZZ dump, we'll see if he's full of shit or not kek

Attached: fuzzdump3.png (1830x268, 27.05K)

Why do our threads keep getting nuked.. JANNNNIEEESSSS!

Yes. Frontrun him and dump everything.

I was actually refering to the treatment we get on this borad, not the network itself
based quartzbro, I'm here staking, compounding and grinding all day and night. We are so fucking early for once
I'd be careful not to trigger certain someone, I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's neck. Please delete it

Attached: 1642665659787.png (1200x1168, 1.49M)

Any TRANQ Bros? Only got a 25K Stack that I am staking... What am I in for?

i can assure you i'm not

Or maybe that's what he wants you to do. I don't care anymore.

I once got banned for making a general with the fuzz logo for "advertising" so it must've been because of the op with Hermes logo and talking about iris

what treatment?

who?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>IT'S A BOARD MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION CRYPTO
>BUT YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T DISCUSS IT
>ONLY BOBO/MUMU THREADS AND CHAINLANK PRICE SUPPRESSION THREADS ARE ALLOWED

Attached: 1642165757589.png (666x555, 770.43K)

Someone was asking about when TRANQ is going to move and thread got deleted as I was replying:

Once they drop the whitepaper.
They said it was very close to complete over a week ago so really should be any time now. Just like the last pump when they released the landing page and staking for FIRA, the best bet is always to get in before the actual event and then make a decision during the pump on whether to hold on, stake, or whatever once you have more info.
Defira is probably a pretty big undertaking so presumably a lot of work has and is going into it since they're directly gunning for DFK.

Attached: Manga_defira.jpg (446x585, 51.77K)

>what treatment?
It's the second thread that got deleted today
>who?
they who shall not be named, but I will give you a hint-they do it for free

Attached: 1637246140156.jpg (798x960, 77.27K)

Very based.. I didnt lock my TRANQ but I am single staking a modest 25K stacklet. Hoping to see some gains from that because I doubt I will play the actual game.

In for the next DFK hopefully.

Attached: Bank_ingame_Final.png (1052x584, 1.16M)

I missed the iris pump.

Attached: bruh.jpg (314x313, 24.56K)

I feel bad for the guy that just bought FUZZ. He doesnt have a clue whats about to happen.

Who the fuck bought fuzz during this chaos?

Another thread reported as pajeet shill
I love jannies

But your just in time for the next pump fren

Some poor lad bought $400 worth a few minutes ago.

i will have both of you know that i'm more bullish on fuzz anything. i dont even know what IRIS is, what it does, or why it's so important.
Just know that i would never let the price of fuzz fall that far before pumping it back up because it's a long term hold of mine - so if anyone is worried their fuzz holdings are gonna crap down to zero, don't be. just hold and stake and you'll be fine in the end i promise

Elaborate?

You still have time to accumulate TRANQ user.

HLY bros, are you okay?

^^^^^^^^^^^
See Above.

Welcome to QUARTZ, user

They're about to sink to .0009c per HLY and yes the discord is still hilarious

wait why did the general get nuked?

also, i still curse the quartz shill