It's over

It's over.

Attached: 1.png (743x704, 334.3K)

Does this mean I can finally afford 1 whole bitcoin?

and then skyrocket right back up

nigger tier fud

Yes if they sell ALL AT ONCE but how stupid would that be to sell so cheap, slurpers would have the day of their life

Attached: w4z.jpg (678x585, 79.62K)

Lmfao hes literally wrong, those coins belong to Bitfinex and will be returned to them. Bitfinex already paid back the value of the stolen BTC at the time of the "hack" and these coins are rightfully theres.

Even better, since they only sell BTC the other coins would not dump that far and BTC dominance would crash to below 20% and every non maxi would slurp BTC and make huge gain

Attached: 1582652119149.jpg (194x259, 9.03K)

3.6 billion of a 800 billion dollar marketcap literally cannot collapse the price like that.
You’ve been seeing a lot more Bitcoin bought and sold at once than though just in the past week.
Kys retard

Quite possibly the most unintelligent tweet of all time. So glad I left CT years ago

kek this, wish they would sell it

this mr whale guy is an absolute retard

im gunna have to slurp it all up

Attached: mike-slurper.png (1190x682, 1.77M)

come on then dump it. The us govt has no balls.

This. End of thread.
Personally I'd prefer if they burned it.

>Most bullish possible news ever
>Its over

Attached: 1609872858732.gif (220x220, 87.46K)

It would, if they market sold. But it would likely recover within an hour to not more than 10 to 20% below where we are now. However it would cause all shorts to liquidate too, would be interesting... DUMP IT please.

And XRP pumps.

longs I mean haha.

kys randy

You do understand that once the dumping starts liquidity automatically gets pulled off right?

>seized bitcoins being market sold on coinbase
Yeah... Thats not how it works. They will auction it off to banks.