Check the prom chart. Zoom out. Then zoom in. Then lookup promify. Check the prom chart again. Look at the volume...

Check the prom chart. Zoom out. Then zoom in. Then lookup promify. Check the prom chart again. Look at the volume. Check the rsi. Check the macd. Zoom out. Use the fibonacci retracement tool. Check the super guppy. Draw horizontal supports. X out the super guppy so you can check the chaikin money flow because you're too poor for tradingview pro can only use three indicators at a time, then start DCAing and thank me later

Attached: 164218873444.jpg (960x720, 82.2K)

tl;dr op is a nigger

IM NOT GONNA DO ALL THAT SHIT FOR A SHIT COIN THAT DUMPED A FUCK LOAD AND WILL HIRE NIGGERS TO PROMOTE THAT SHIT

Just did all of your steps. Your bags have been mostly crabbing, and will probably only pump if literal, well-established celebrities embrace them. Otherwise this is a huge waste of time.

Fuck you

Attached: 1644291289077.jpg (5000x5000, 2.63M)

Hi fucking dev. No one can do that shit, stop fucking bullshiting us

Attached: 1641058064585.jpg (735x735, 100.65K)

Unfathomably based lmfao

Well done, faggot. You fell right into my bait and gave me a free (You). What's your next move?

i ain't reading all that shit faggot

That pic always cracks me up. Memes reached their peak with that one

Reporting your thread for paid advertising.

No shit sherlock

>Check the prom chart. Zoom out. Then zoom in. Then lookup promify. Check the prom chart again. Look at the volume. Check the rsi. Check the macd. Zoom out. Use the fibonacci retracement tool. Check the super guppy. Draw horizontal supports. X out the super guppy so you can check the chaikin money flow because you're too poor for tradingview pro can only use three indicators at a time, then start DCAing and thank me later

Attached: 1640577981757.jpg (488x463, 18.1K)

>this thread in a fucking nutshell

I hate these baits thread.

OP comes and post some random lul bozzwords and expect we deliver his shill to everyone.

And every fucking time we fall for it

>thinking jannies give a single fuck

Attached: 1643212951233.png (467x424, 61.45K)

Too bad attack on titan had one of the worst endings in manga history

I honestly don't see the value of Prom. Unnironically don't

THEN WHY IN THE NAME OF FUCK DO YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT YOUR RETARDED FAGGOT?

you fucking know what? based. this thread doesn't deserve to be taken seriously at all

Biz has been spammed non ending for months and I got a ban the other day for being racist.
A ban for being RACIST in Any Forums.

You take biz seriously?

That's a pasta dumbshit

>implying it has any value to begin with
It's only "valuable" if you're a celebrity, which automatically filters 99.9% of people lurking this board, so OP should just kill himself for being a retarded faggot. The token isn't even worth buying since it keeps endlessly crabbing.

Attached: 1646930295867.png (400x400, 14.89K)

so? you wear those kind of bans as if they were medals, bro

Attached: 1446924768241.jpg (192x171, 8.27K)

not buying that scam op, kill yourself and stop being a niggerfaggot

yeah, I know the celeb part. But there's nothing behind there. It's just smoke and pretty mirrors

Attached: 1621063172488.png (412x512, 65.65K)

B-BUT THINK ABOUT MUH HECKING WHOLESOME KEANU REEVES AND HENRY CAVILL TOKENS

user, can you give the sauce of that pic? I forgot thier name but I remember that they were awesome

report my post as spam too, please. I'm fucking tired of being stuck in this shithole

/thread

>this thread
each day getting closer to becoming a carbon copy clone of I see.

You treally think based Keanu and Superchad are getting into that?

you ain't seen nothing yet

Agreed. I wonder why the author fucked that one up that bad

>replying to a soijak post

i'm not wearing anything as a medal. I'm mad as fuck, the irony of being banned for racism in this place. Fucking jew jannies

the absolute state

Attached: 1636470510095.jpg (720x354, 41.72K)