How long until nftb moves on to its second stage of integration with binance? They haven’t said much about it lately...

How long until nftb moves on to its second stage of integration with binance? They haven’t said much about it lately. It’s been a month since the last time they talked about it.

Attached: 1622945828726.jpg (627x720, 229.34K)

>implying CZ gives a fuck
>implying binance needs NFTB to still dominate the crypto world
>implying this isn't just some useless marketplace
Keep coping, seething and dilating, faggot.

are you telling me that you are unable to wait 2 more weeks m8?

That listing will be teased and teased and ultimately, not happen

It must be hard be an NFTB holder and coping daily with this fact

NFTb still has a ton of challenges to face before it becomes a fully mature product that's capable of competing with more well-established platforms such as Opensea. You're playing the long LONG game if you are holding those bags.

kek'd and check'd

Attached: 16401329984576.jpg (233x233, 15.69K)

>still waiting for this shit to happen

Attached: 1637168818571.jpg (320x320, 26.96K)

Attached: 1596305731665.jpg (1920x1080, 80.41K)

OMG YOU UNBEARABLE FUCKS ARE THE WORST CANCER THAT HAS FALLEN UPON BIZ, except Linkies, those are worst

It's painful, specially now that bitcoin is in a mini bullrun, until it inevitably collapses and crashes back to 20k lmfao

This

They were backed by Binance(iirc, still are) but their platform still has some things to fix. It's still a nice option to OpenSea tho

imagine thinking this stuff is ever gonna be as popular as opensea, rarible or nftgateway lmfao

Having "binance" in your name doesn't automatically mean your bags are gonna pump faggot

I do believe BTC is recovering and market will be corrected in the upcoming months

>They were backed by Binance
And yet, they're not listed and the price is going down

>jake realizing that being a bagholder can be one of the most painful experiences ever.jpeg

We are all Jake these past two months

ARE YOU DOUBTING CZ'S POWER, user????

Attached: 1639674678466.jpg (319x319, 20.01K)

Attached: 164000129384753.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

isn't this pic from Source Code? That movie is kinda underrated imo

Soon 20k, user. You know it's tru, check the charts

Name a more cancerous set of threads and then we talk. This shit ain't that bad compared to the ungodly amount of shit I've had to witness on this board

All mighty chink CZ

Attached: 1599943029345.png (877x1079, 599.48K)

suck his dick harder you fucking ricenigger

yeah, that movie was good. Not kino but it was highly enjoyable.

Jake has grown a lot as an actor

dogspam was fun at some point, though. linkspam eventually calmed down while this shit keeps going no matter what

What the fuck nero? You wouldn't support this kind of shit right?

There's a guy going around the board spamming shit and random links and calling everyone a paid pajeet. That one is worst

>ricenigger
Kek

AND THE FIST POST AWARD GOES TO...
THE FIRST POST LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Attached: 1639961063758.jpg (400x400, 21.49K)

Shut up Dante, I can do whatever the hell I want

It's past your bedtime

Attached: 1603870059469.jpg (427x576, 65.26K)

Holy shit, that guy is annoying as fuck. I wonder how much he is being paid to fudd

cringe. go kill yourself you fucking redditor

I already said it, linkies are a piece of retarded shitheads

he was great as mysterio

Now you just gotta play the long run my niggie. Otherwise your bags are fucking dead

And yet they will continue to dominate this board no matter how much you fags cope and seethe

Maybe. Only thing I know is that I bought the dip and I'm getting some profits

I'll be damned, it's been two months already in bear market?

Shut up faggot

rari is a sleeper at its current mcap. even superrare is like 8x the size but they don't come close on dappradar