If you don't know what website this came from, you are a zoomer...

If you don't know what website this came from, you are a zoomer, a fake wrestling fan and should probably just stick to watching Paw Patrol

Attached: Dp57vUpWkAITQdo.jpg (544x528, 41.07K)

Go drink from a hose grampa

whats the matter zoom zoom? not enough bad bunnies for ya?

Record profits tranny

ok and what's that got to do with anything?

Your gay tranny fed can only debut our scraps faggot

>he doesn't like Paw Patrol
gain taste

He posted a WWF picture you brainless homo.

Again, what does that have to do with anything? You are console warring over something from the 90's, fucking dickhead, you don't even know what you're angry over lmao

Cope tranny

Attached: 1642980220063.gif (404x378, 2.28M)

And you cut your dick off for your gay cult so your opinions are worthless

This is your brain on AEW and HRT

>picture of stone cold in south park style
>actual retard gets personally offended (I'm guessing because he wasn't alive) and starts spitting buzzwords
you may just be the biggest idiot on this board. tell me faggot, why are you crying about AEW in a WWF thread?

these niggers weren't even alive when this site was up

Says the gay tranny cultist that's rich
Because only AEWist trannies bitch about zoomers, E-chads understand that WWF was garbage compared to WWE and we make record profits

>we make record profits
Show your paystub tranny

Cope tranny your gay cult is always going to be in the red

Attached: 1628455525695.jpg (1242x1179, 252.43K)

You need meds immediately. Just because you weren't alive, doesn't mean somebody is a tranny or that they watch AEW. I've watched WWE since 1994 and watch until this very day, it's not my fault if you grew up on Cena and get offended because you didn't get to live through the attitude era when WWF was pulling in 7m viewers a week. You have no idea how shit current WWE is compared to back then, you have no idea how dead current WWE is compared to how insanely popular it was in the 90's. If your only defense of a company is that theyre making a lot of money from shady deals, then you're not a fan of wrestling and clearly never were given that you are probably 16 years old. There is no hope for you.

I've unironically supported WWF/WWE longer than you've been alive and even I'm not pathetic enough to say "we".
I hope that your gay false flag gimmick dies just like your tranny All Debut Wrestling dies.

I'm not reading your 41% suicide note faggot
It must kill you to falseflag and make fun of your gay tranny fed lmfao

It's great because whenever you try to shit on me it's really you shitting on your self rofl I mean you got worked into a seething shoot but a South Park WWF jpg hahaha Holy fuck

Replace you with I and your post is accurate lmao enjoy ratings worse than Smackdown while you debut Cesaro in the main event and dilate

>e chad completely BTFOs trannies false flagging as WWF boomers
What a based thread

>all this was caused by RAW winning in the ratings yet again
Damn it feels good to be an E-God.

They have wwf scraps too with big show, mark henry, billy Gunn, jake the snek, Cristian, dean malenko, and more

thats cap bruh frfr

I know we make record profits while trannies have to eat our scraps kek

You're the tranny though.