Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him...

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

Attached: FFC1166D-B2E3-41AD-B281-0DA9984E719B.jpg (1070x806, 896.91K)

test

I'm only into girls who like scat anyway

I know , it’s not fair. I hope the left bagholds Ada and the right buys Dfinity and becomes a billionaire and linked to Tyler AI God consciousness

Attached: 1633811429145.jpg (1243x1059, 103.88K)

>another loser incel thread on Any Forums
Incels are worse than SJWs lmao

Attached: 1644364029329.png (680x1006, 122.29K)

What if I looked like pic related instead.

Attached: ef0448dde34440695fc985e4fa581b18a8-21-Alex-Jones.2x.h473.w710.jpg (1420x946, 88.07K)

test

kek i miss this pasta

guy on the right needs to go to Turkey and get a hair transplant. Also trimming the beard a lot more so that it defines the jawline more instead of hiding it.

You don't deserve to have this explained to you but these are demoralisation threads and get posted by the same people that bankroll your black lives matter movement. Funny world hey!

but it`s true. you can`t cancel out genetics

please stop dude, every girl I've crushed on at work turns out to be with some schlubby tard, many with receding hairlines

Jannies leave this up but remove my hp0s1Oi threads and ban me in about 30 seconds of posting. Oy vey.

Attached: 6C2EB5EF-82CE-40B7-8BCD-08E544BB68A0.jpg (400x400, 53.78K)

Was your test successful?

wow someone actually posting the OG chad meme

Attached: 7FC3C9BE-F3D8-40F7-96B7-D0989BA9F01B.jpg (905x1355, 193.23K)

People will say that the left guy should hit the gym, but the right guy is a DYEL as well.
Literally only difference is FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT.

Attached: 256313730_62800860155n.jpg (326x661, 41.96K)

kek

Lol this image always cracks me up. Short people are just look hilarious for some reason

It’s cause his head looks gigantic compared to his body. Like a walking bobblehead.

this is the platonic mog

why do south europeans look so much better than anglos? I'm not homo, but they look so much better is disgusting.

business and finance everyone

you hit the gym hard while chad eats pizza and bangs stacy

go back to r*ddit