Do you actively day/swing trade? Or do you simply invest and wait?

Do you actively day/swing trade? Or do you simply invest and wait?

Attached: pepe HD.png (1024x936, 561.01K)

Buy dips and hold. Not selling anything until I reach 1 million.

Yes

I buy, wait and get interest on Binance.
Fucking comfy.

If you're a poorfag, then you need to leverage trade. You can turn a $50 position into a $5,000 position with 100x leverage. It's the only way to make it nowadays.

No, I don't think I'll do that

Attached: pepe alt.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

I buy intending to swing, but end up... uh.. investing and waiting.

I watch biz and make trades I'm almost certain will go well. They're rare but when they do work they've given returns of 300%+ each time. Obviously in 2020/21 it was easy to trade both long and short. I mean, each bitcoin peak was so fucking obvious. I just bought put options at each peak, which was basically guaranteed money since each crash was so violent and rapid. I never went long bitcoin after the initial rise, only long on meme shit in early 2021. In the August/September bullrun I didn't go long because I didn't think it was as certain. It was far more certain that everything would crash in November, because why the fuck wouldn't it? But would I long something that could crash? No.

Pretty much all my money is cash, which is probably dumb, but whatever. I'm more confident in retarded retail traders being retarded than I am in the global economy not crashing, so prefer to trade on the former.

I buy when I smell blood in the waters, never selling my BTC for government monopoly money.

DCA in now, DCA out in the future.

whats a good way to DCA out? I hit a nice number and was thinking 1% a day for 100 days. maybe 5% weekly or something.

swing most positions
hodl ONLY bitcoin (eth niggas can suck my 4.5 inch dick)

>bag holding shit coin
retard

I actively trade almost every day. Gone from $1000 to $200k. If you're like $500k+ you can just sit on blue chips/yield with a few concentrated bets on lower cap coins/nfts/whatever shit is trendy. At lower portfolios you absolutely have to be more active if you're serious about making it.

"TIME IN THE MARKET BEATS TIMING THE MARKET"

The most accurate quote that was ever told by a wise man.

i'm only investing, might dedicate a certain amount of capital to swing trades but i'm retarded

Good idea except for the part where you get fucked by taxes due to 1000 different trades.

That's really good. Do you mainly trade on chain or on centralized exchanges?

swing, went from 4k to 2k to 8k to 16k back to 5k. Will be 6 in a day from now though.
got over 500k volume on different cexes

hey better invest in the metaverse! guild metaverse is really getting hot as esports is already happening. there are a lot out there my best pick is Balthazar Team.

What exchange?