Since NFTs are being used to commodify digital creations, the market could really go sporadic in some months away...

Since NFTs are being used to commodify digital creations, the market could really go sporadic in some months away. I should get one

Attached: nft.jpg (300x168, 14.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.yahoo.com/cryptogirlfriend-nfts-minted-january-21st-145300855.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What you are shilling??

Nfts will be a past event soon in the crypto space mark my words.

The only use case for this stupid shit is money laundering faggots, no one is using NFTs for real world applications.

try getting in on nft p2e games on metaverse.NFA

Nfts are skem. just money flipping digital arts

NFTS on metaverse seems reasonable to me

OP go get a bored ape nft, that's where the money is at

not based user. Nft is more lik the future you never dreamed of

What are you saying nigger

cryptogirlfriend is an NFT project owned by a twitter influencer and youtuber and also she's very connected in the crypto space. she launched her first Nft project on the BSC chain and is available for public minting for 0.4 bnb per Nfts. holders of these Nfts, a total of 6969 available collection will receive utility in bnb plus digital and physical comic book in any country of the world from CGF. its also a play to earn game where players earn nft collection for playing

Financial dream for future fortune.

>commodify digital creations
NFTs will soon be a great source of digital revenue not only for artists but content creators generally. Whatever a creator defines as art which can be expressed digitally will all qualify as nfts. This is what will make nfts a success even in the metaverse. Art will have an all round inclusion in blockchain and that will only still be the beginning. You should anticipate more positive events relating to arts in general fren.

not for the masses but for whales and rich celebrities

>I should get one
yes OP. find an nft with a great community and a team that is willing to do everything possible to make project a success. friendly mint price might also be worth considering. it is defi anyways, so it should be affordable.

i'm yet to flip any nft. got a couple in my wallet that are just dust. not for me

> Niggress
hard pass

>make nfts a success even in the metaverse
Nfts and the metaverse are really in the same context these days, is this like something the whales are orchestrating?

Op is fucking retard.

fpbp

checked..

>Nft project on the BSC chain
where to DYOR?

Whales don't like your projects. they only buy and sell when in profit and crash your market price

shill me 10x when you get one OP

money.yahoo.com/cryptogirlfriend-nfts-minted-january-21st-145300855.html

you can also mint on Tofu market place and element.

Don't know about other chains but a fren of mine fliped an nft for 200 SOL when it was still undervalued, following week SOL pumped started, he took profit almost at ATH. nfs work wonders sometimes.