Is working here actually that terrible?

Is working here actually that terrible?

Attached: 483C9701-D8D2-4BF9-A6B5-5E1C62BD89DD.jpg (1920x1080, 107.44K)

>We have so much more freedom than the Chinese
>Same death factories with anti suicide wagie nets
You can’t make this shit up

Attached: BC19ACC7-8924-42A3-90C3-B431076E6E37.jpg (553x369, 40.7K)

yes working is terrible

Do not go into logistics unless you're prepared for a life of pain.

Sort center is one of the best jobs ever, super easy 4 hour shifts.

Literal physical pain right?

Shieeeeeet

Attached: 24231B10-C3DE-4C54-B629-AC6A750B9DC0.jpg (1284x1887, 846.25K)

Every kind. We sometimes discover new ones.

>tfw a tornado is outside but I need my fleshlight on free one-day shipping

not my problem wagies

Attached: 1639673095995.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

What is your experience?

What about only 16 hours a week?

Fact check: there are about 812,000,000 people between the ages of 15 and 54. There are 28 million more men than women in this group, keeping in mind many of the men are killed/kill themselves. At birth there are about 55 men for every 45 women because chinks still don't get it. This means if you are a chink wagie, you will NEVER EVER get sex. Keep in mind that minorities were exempted from the one child policy, so there are actually about 50/50 ratios in rural areas like the Tibetan Autonomous Region but in rural areas in places like Hebei it's like 65% men 35% women and the women are your mom and grandma because your sister got aborted. In the cities they just don't have kids, because the women have so many abortions that their uterus is destroyed. Han chinks will either never have a girlfriend and die alone or have to import a wife from Africa because their wombs still function. Or venture into the wild west shitlands of mongolia or uyghurstan to try and find a wife among the wild minorities, since the minorities didn't abort all their women.

Luckily, the Chinese birthrate has fallen to only 8 million this year, so their population will shrink to 600 million people in 60 years.

You aren't a chink and that's a good thing, being a chink is a hellish existence of decline and retarded Westerners/wumaos telling you china is "based and redpilled". As a Westerner, even a pajeet living in the west, you have the opportunity to try and find a gf and make it. The Chinks don't have enough women with functioning wombs to make it.

Career of 12 years, none at Amazon but equally bad companies. At least I get to supervise these days, which isn't easy or fun by any means but at least I have the authority to repel some of the bullshit.

To add to this loads of their women who can give birth are getting BLEACHED

Or blacked, since the Chinese government imported millions of blacks into China to suppress places like Hong Kong with diversity.

I used to wage in 2 warehouses for about 4 years before I finishing my degree and my jobs after graduating still have some forms of logistics/warehousing involved which drives me crazy.

FUCK WAREHOUSING

Attached: 1600380522824.png (680x680, 635.65K)

one of my coworkers, a miserable chink bitch who called me a complainer because i didn't like working 12 hour days on salary, quit to go work at amazon in their finance department. she lasted a year. kek.

Who knows, I have a real job. Now get my bottle of whiskey, I can't be fucked to go to the store.

It sucks if you work one of the jobs that doesn't require any qualifications. If you're a driver or warehouse bitch or something like that it sucks, but if you're a manager or something higher up, it's a good living.

I make 120k with no degree through AWS, so no

It sucks ass even as a white-collar worker. Absolute psychopaths are the only people who move up at AMZN. For the rest of us, it's a nice resume trampoline into better pastures but definitely not some place you stay for years.

Also...

> No 401k match until 3 years at the company
> Top performers get 2.3% raises
> Oncall for legacy systems written by pajeets with a million minefield bugs and legacy concerns
> You have to explain why someone else's dogshit code broke in spectacular fashion to senior management during operational reviews

Fuck that place. I got my resume stamp and moved on.

t. former Amazon SDE

I recently made $560k working at Amazon. Commie trannies are literally just jealous of God Emperor Bezos who is the closest thing we have to a real life Iron Man.