I don't understand how people make money in crypto, the shit is completely random

I don't understand how people make money in crypto, the shit is completely random
Its it just dumb luck

Attached: 1641859370982.jpg (750x921, 78.51K)

Attached: hxRFac4m.jpg (310x310, 27.48K)

I literally 300xd myy money since april 2017. you are just too late

By predicting when people sell or buy or just by holding

It's called information asymmetry. Just reduce it. You're welcome.

stop posting this same image over and over

What is it?

Attached: 1644272396899.png (720x960, 1.19M)

Why are all of the Women pictures posted as invitation bait always either White or Asian.

What about the Black females? I rarely see a Black female model and it's quite disheartening imho.

>Its it just dumb luck
yes and blind faith

Post more photos like this and you'll find out. I can already feel my portfolio expanding ...

that's a man

>it's random
must be if you can't open github and read

Attached: Survivorship-bias-1024x763.png (1024x763, 384.25K)

You just answered your own question kek
This is a healthy male

Basically just inverse yourself. Assume that when something looks like a good buy, it’s not, because others know it looks good to you and are counting on you buying it. When something looks like you shouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole, buy it.

Basically just do the opposite of the obvious

name one github shitcoin that pumped
oh wait none did, go be a faggot somewhere else

>dumb luck
Buying Ethereum when it was under $200 for most of 2019 wasn't dumb luck. Same goes for LINK, BTC and many others. In this phase of the cycle it is a lot harder though especially if you are are new. Bull runs attract a lot more scammers and bullshit that you need to ignore unless you know how to make money off of them. Just study and make small bets. Every so often crypto will tank harder than anyone expects. That's when you load up on promising coins. If you've been studying you should know which ones those are.

>studying
That's the thing. Between the memeing on here and the scammers out there, hard to find reliable resources. I question everything I read because I can't tell if I'm getting scammed or not. By a rule of thumb, I never trust anything on youtube.

I bought the september top on anything when does it get better? Although I have bought in between promising coins I saw profit for a flash and it was gone

Attached: 74BE7179-E477-4501-B133-7CEDEB46C698.jpg (471x550, 101.38K)

>studying
retard, in 2021 the only thing you needed to do to become a billionaire was thinking "uh, dog coin good, to de moon"

lmao ngmi tech illiterate indian
let me guess, you can't even read vyper

Literally. This sub sucks balls and when you look at the charts its the same vc lockup fuckery as always. Super massive pump and prices that look like a bagholders worst nightmare. I havent been long enough here to know if thats just what you do and to expect a violent recovery or if these people are fucking scammers

Dump

Make a checklist to evaluate them.
Does it have a vibrant community? This better be yes unless it's a small cap.
Does it have good leadership?
Will the devs continue working in a bear market?
How are the tokenomics? Does it have profits used to burn or do buybacks?
Are people using the thing or did they build a big empty ghost town that nobody really cares about.
Does it have network effects going for it?

only get into meme coins if you know what you're doing. that's a special skillset to identify hype early and know when to get in and out.

how many internet computers do i need to attract a woman like this?

Attached: 1653546_10201473550434863_1562822778_n.jpg (480x480, 26.5K)