Is speedrunning on twitch profitable

is speedrunning on twitch profitable

Attached: 1400925305270s.jpg (250x250, 5.07K)

if you are lilaggy, dist2, a troon or a thot than yes.

no

Attached: 2018-10-17.png (1280x720, 663.94K)

this, if you're not a woman you need to be like cosmo (male) in his heyday and do actual robot-tier runs that require 5 hour annotated breakdowns. Shit's a multi year endeavor though, so I wouldn't recommend.

Sad what happened to him.

COSMOOOOOOOOO

also, yes but you have to literally be 1st or 2nd best.

Was less profitable than most other types of content. If you wanna make real money on twitch cheaply, you should do raunchy jack-ass style challenges like "every time I die in _______ game I get tazed"

>i promise it's good for you!

Attached: fak8t2ea0sx01.jpg (2728x2128, 1.16M)

How much meth did she do?

>she
checked

Attached: wolf-skulls.png (684x862, 673.13K)

Or come up with a challenge involving dunking yourself in a giant blue plastic drum filled with ice water if you fail. You need something eye-catching and unique that grabs people's attention and holds it.

Only autists watch speedruns, and only giga-autists watch the full speedrun from start to finish.

Attached: 29151282-886d-5bac-9166-a6971ff0bf01.jpg (600x800, 70.45K)

Depends, do the government in your country pay for the troon meds and surgery?

failed males are cute and hot

Attached: 1627799214762.jpg (1280x969, 79.1K)

>KeK ID
Swear he started circling the drain after losing the oot world record.

2014 it was

qrd? alwayd thought it was just a streamer who trooned out

You CANNOT grow on twitch. You HAVE to build a following somewhere else and have twitch supplement that. This means you need to be making content on shit like YouTube and TikTok.

It'll also depend on what game and how good you are at the game. If you're shitty compared to others, you better have a good personality. If you're a god, but you're speedrunning some indie shit, no one will care.

Attached: 1643688793980.jpg (1200x1200, 115.41K)

There was another speedrun guy that went trans who used to post on Any Forums. Started going by ZeroHorror at some point, then disappeared after a couple of years. Then there's that finster guy who has been cross dressing for almost 2 years now. What is it with gamers and sexual deviancy?

And I almost forgot about sneaky.

Probably the autism, like 40% of troons have autism as well. Speedrunning is an activity appealing to autists -- rigid routine, high levels of precision, etc etc

arby's fries chad checking in

only thing that is profitable at this state is passive income that has less risk, that is what Teneo would be doing once it launch,

Lies, if you're good looking and charismatic with good pc setup it's possible