Meanwhile in China

Meanwhile in China...

Attached: 1644354694133.jpg (750x972, 107.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10488411/Beijings-Olympic-big-air-jump-disused-steel-compared-hellscape-social-media-users.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugggh disgusting factories clearly their economy is a bubble. Who wants to invest in energy and production, uggh

this is shooped right?

>ORF1
judengsindel

Relcome, relcome to Shitty 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of Shitty 17 that I elected to establish the CCP here, in the Shittadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call Shitty 17 my home. And so, revveryou are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, relcome to Shitty17. It’s safer here.

Attached: 9FBCB808-882E-46CE-AA47-C13CD9D56878.jpg (600x480, 225.72K)

no i saw the same pic too in trv
Also it's always fun to see Austrian memes get traction.

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-162628.jpg (1080x1070, 243.66K)

careful Americans are spying for the hna

It's real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10488411/Beijings-Olympic-big-air-jump-disused-steel-compared-hellscape-social-media-users.html

City 17 looked a lot nicer bro

WRONG. OPs picture indicates that jobs, economic development, standard of living, infrastructure, and increasing GDP is paramount for China. Take the pic in another 10 years or so

gweilos seething that no mcdonalds or walmarts are in sight

it's kino desu

Attached: 1643613103238.png (563x542, 233.26K)

Literally a theme park meant to celebrate China's industry lmfao
Fucking tasteless insects

>Take the pic in another 10 years or so
Or just adjust color levels, it's really just some random place you can find in any random country if we're being honest

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (750x432, 82.09K)

Attached: th.jpg (208x156, 7.99K)

>winter Olympics
>in county with zero winter sports culture

It was dumb in 2018 and it's dumb now.

>zero winter sports culture
They have a strong pair in figure skating, probably some speed skaters too. Asians are good at that shit

This. I really wanted to get into the Olympics this year but man china has fucking ruined it, along with Comcast/NBC and Visa and their constant pandering to niggers

>jobs, economic development, standard of living, infrastructure, and increasing GDP
None of that shit is as important as beauty and aesthetics. I'm not kidding.

It doesn’t matter. All that shit was invented by white people in white countries. Chinks have contributed absolutely zero to the development of winter sports. You fucking soulless chink bug.

You don't even watch winter sports, don't pretend you know shit about them, poltard. Asians are pretty much born to ice skate, just the right genetics. And they've done a lot in figure skating. Shizuka Arakawa? Midori Ito? Mao Asada? Hell, Hanyu Yuzuru? Doesn't ring a bell obviously, we both know you're not watching white people sports, you are from Any Forums after all and we all know what color they are

They're communists, they still want to flex their industrial power even if it looks bad. They don't give a fuck

Attached: e13-44.jpg (401x580, 126.67K)

i legit feel sorry for china, like they can't stop fucking up, besides like child labor and uighur genocide which can be swept under the rug.
Shit like this will damage their reputation in a lasting way, like normies in 20 years will remember that shit.

I like how they photoshoped it to be grey as fuck Western jewish propaganda.
You really do not understand what the olympics is about do you.
this.

Leafs have the right idea.

Attached: IMAGE0196.jpg (1600x1109, 637.49K)

>implying winter olympics are relevant
>implying normies remember anything after a week
yeah no

This.

Attached: BeautifulChina.jpg (750x432, 256.53K)