BSC fags, do you want statistics from the biggest call groups? Check out @emporiumcalls...

BSC fags, do you want statistics from the biggest call groups? Check out @emporiumcalls, calls from big groups such as Ceasars and Travladd are scrapped, and the price + holders are logged for 10 min, 1h and 24h

Attached: statistics.png (552x554, 135.92K)

Crige

Based

Based

Cringe

Based

Cringe

die you fucking curry demons die die die get off my board you fucking dirty roach scammers go swim to the bottom of the Ganges and find a nice meaty turd to shove down your throat and kill you. Fuck off. Begone. Filthy, stinking, vile fucking scammers die.

Ok mister retard but did you even check it out? There is 0 scam going on, just an informative channel you illitarete piece of human garbage, go fuck yourself if you're so retarded

Based

>someone post something on the internet
"OMG SCAMMERS JANNIES PLEASE HELP ME THEY ARE SCAMMING ME FOR MY MONEY WIKIPEDIA IS SCAMMING ME COINTELEGRAPH IS SCAMMING MEEE COINMARKETCAP IS SCAMMMING MEE

PLEASEEE HELP I AM A TRANNY ENS FAG

Attached: 1643733508428.png (541x676, 448.58K)

first of all, I got quads so you should kill yourself. Second of all, no, I won't check out BSC "buy channel" that directs people to pump shit tokens that are worth 1/1000000th of a cent. I can tell that English isn't your native language, and that you're doing this for personal gain, and it's shit. Go fucking scam an old woman into buying a firewall or something, nobody falls for these here and it's fucking annoying.

Yeah but all of those guys are just pumping stuff that they are paid to promote. I’m literally part of a crypto team, all influencers are just announcing shit they are paid to announce.

So this is essentially list scraping billboards, right? What am I missing here?

How is this a scam you fucking idiot

I'm trying to help people cost free, not forcing anyone to buy anthing and your faggot ass calling everything a scam

Attached: wqdwdw.png (770x1294, 446.1K)

Well some promoted tokens do worse than others, also I only post scraped tokens with liquidity lower than 100 BNB + usually they're just launched tokens and they pump

There is some consistency to this, because there are people who ape at calls, you just have to be fast enough (or use a bot like the one I'm developing currenty)

Yeah so? Lol? Why should english be my native language? I can't count how many scammy BSC projects were launched by a british "dev" in the voice chat

But i'm not a fucking pajeet

based

literally look at the samefagging? Your ID stays the same, I can see you responding to and posting the same shit 40 times in this thread.

It's a pump and dump group, i.e. a "calls group". This is the oldest shit on the internet, it predated crypto even. Imagine like 3-5 indians texting eachother on their piece of shit Android phones to advertise garbage on Any Forums. You're pathetic. You're actually a subhuman, and you don't deserved medical care or freedom or anything else that us 1st worlders get. Go get fucking raped in a forest dirty 3rd world roach.

based

ser you are cringe

Attached: 1634743098003s.jpg (125x125, 1.59K)

25 cents has been deposited to your bank account

hahahha implying I don't have 4 chan passes

See here

Attached: 1640939458786.png (1080x1608, 2.28M)

Attached: 1641673211891.jpg (720x819, 84.74K)

Faggot
which pajeet has money for passes, I'm on my fucking computer using 4 browsers you disgusting degenerate poorfag nocoiner

Attached: external-content.duckduwefckgo.com.jpg (570x1013, 80.92K)

Based

Any Forums passes are the price of a pizza you autistic faggot, it wouldn't surprise me for a second. Way to constantly shit up the board with the most transparent, sketchy routine on earth though, much appreciated

how did that travladd kid even get popular? I remember him from Saturna and a bunch of guys and I figured out he botted all of his followers on twitter/insta yet nobody cared lol

I unironically hate him he is sucha fuckker, but a lot of his calls on low marketcap (at or sub 100k) do like 2x from start, although I buy with a bot

dude charges 10k for a single post

No problem man, glad to do it anytime