Will I learn anything from Udemy courses? Or are they just a big waste of money...

Will I learn anything from Udemy courses? Or are they just a big waste of money? I want to get courses in business and programming

Attached: B99F9DA6-110D-4274-B283-67CDB94C057A.jpg (1024x794, 393.53K)

Imagine tying her up and dropping her by parachute into an incel training camp. She would be stretched and filled so much wtf.

Also, regarding your question, I would say it's a waste if you don't have any discipline. I will admit I bought like 2 programming ones 2 years ago but honestly youtube videos and forums have been way more useful. You need to be careful of falling into the trap of getting every single course that seems useful to you because in reality you will probaby forget about it if you get too many.

tldr: find out what you really need to focus on, use free resources first on the internet and actually try build projects and shit.

>programming
Get yourself a nice pair of programmer socks and learn yourself.

What you mean "stretched"?
Like before dancing?

My employer offers udemy to train on as we see fit.

The incel cocks will all be fighting eachother as they all struggle to fit inside her holes user, reminds me of a typical night with Michelle D from multivac.

I’ve tried to get into the whole crossdressing thing since I can’t get any girls but I just am not attracted to dudes. Like women have ass, titties, soft voice, soft skin, feet, you can dominate them, slap their supple asses, pull their hair and impregnate them. With dudes the only thing I find hot would be being submissive to them and if they had an aesthetic penis. But most dudes don’t have aesthetic penises and I never really feel sexually submissive to any of these guys in reality as opposed to my fantasies. Not to mention they’re rough, and I don’t want my asshole ruptured nor is giving a blowjob as fun as it looks in real life. I think I’m just better off going to the gym than being trans. Being gay/trans just seems like a loss erotically speaking.

Attached: 163CF9B9-956A-4067-BA29-E1BA32646590.jpg (1000x1000, 124.43K)

In my opinion, I think the socks were hypothetical user. People say "pull your socks up" as a form of encouragement. He may be saying pull up your programming socks and get to work. You saw this an opportunity to spread your mental illness and gender dysphoria to others. Shame on you.

depends on the courses user. A very big hit and miss imho. However, there are a few very good ones.

advertising thead
sage and report

that gook has some nice tits

It’s not advertising I just chose the wrong image

Attached: B6661DC4-628E-4F65-960A-882BA9036069.jpg (750x544, 336.96K)

Apologies, it appears I was mistaken.
It was the right image because I coomed.

Attached: helpme.jpg (400x400, 42.71K)

If you want to learn how to program, what you need is a project where all the scripts are broken and need to be fixed. It will take you a few years but you will learn how to program if you have enough persistence to fix the scripts. That is what I did.

I just coomed too btw. Shit sucks.

They’re very useful for me when I wanna know about some new programmning language or whatever. I buy a udemy course (always as 90% discount btw) and have someone explain it to me, do the tutorial projects or whatever. Then I read the docs and build own projects. It feels like a good way to get an introduction. Building your own stuff and keep learning is key though

you learn more from doing than you'll ever learn from a course

fundamentals like what a dictionary is are what you need from a udemy course, otherwise start a project and learn as you need otherwise it's just useless abstract information with no use
is another way of doing it but it's the same, you learn how something works but using it not from watching someone else doing it for you

I would imagine her landing would see them sChatter like roaches and then white knight each other until they all rope

what is happening in this thread

Attached: oh I see.png (243x725, 189.66K)

Tiny women with big booba are so nice.

Her weight would double if you knocked her up

Attached: 345.jpg (680x614, 37.77K)