REEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DO I TURN 1000$ INTO 100,000$ QUICKLY ON CRYPTO??? IS GETTING ALL IN ON PAJEET RUGPULLS EARLY THEN SELLING AS SOON AS IT GROWS PROFITABLE???

Attached: 1585431194198.jpg (900x900, 84.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/theSleepingGIANT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I JUST WANT TO PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO EGLD ON LONG BUT IM BROKE AS SHIT

ElonJet.io

Buy WOO on binance and wait a few weeks

Get in very early on good community projects reddit.com/r/theSleepingGIANT/

get to 5000 then you can get to 100000 easily, i coudlve already if i didnt swing like a retard. I started with 5k and am only at 16k but last month was 35k

What did you use to invest in and what did you base your expectations on?

>BUT IM BROKE AS SHIT
I'm sorry but can't help

started with 8, 16k 4 months ago
5k now
fr fr

i bought matic because it was undervalued asf and could see it was invested by coinbase ventures etc, my target was 3.40 and still has not been hit, but granted i also invested in grt but sold that thankfully as it has performed like absolute shit.

basically my advice is look at wat big players are betting on, check if its undervalued (growth), also make sure it serves a large purpose, make sure its usable (ada lol), and also if you want a good indicator of a project taking off check the volume on cmc daily for said project, if the volume has been flat and suddenly 2-5x's in a day it can be a sign of something, thats only if you arent sure about the project being a bleeding scam, generally instead its best to just buy a project low and like during last weeks dump then hodl for a year at least. If i didnt try swinging i would have way more coins, its takes patience, think of the millions who sold eth at $50, all they had to do was hold for years or more. be careful though holding shit like link, grt, xpr, that seem legit but price action is shit. idk anything about memecoins most just pump randomly and then dump insanely hard to predict and you cant have confidence in the coin if its a useless pos

You might want to slow down on your expectations OP, but NFTs surely does the magic. You could probably look into Cryptogirlfriend NFTs currently minting. It's built on the binance smart chain. Mint and wait for public sale to easily flip your cash. Good news is it's connected to Cz and has got some real utility making it rug free.

based user. would you think algo is a good buy?

>IS GETTING ALL IN ON PAJEET RUGPULLS EARLY THEN SELLING AS SOON AS IT GROWS PROFITABLE???
Yes try this you will love the experience

Thanks, user. what are your thoughts on elrond? I think it's really undervalued, or rather unnoticed on biz

ahhhhh tl rd

Pajeet shill. i'm not pumping your bags

>1000$ INTO 100,000$ QUICKLY ON CRYPTO
quit sounding like a jeet user, there's no quick cash in crypto. big returns roll in only from hodling.

Kek crypto investment not for the weak. fr fr

Youre, yet is there any point in holding a 1000 worth of a meta altcoin? It seems that people here just get fast cash from flipping some retarded moonshots then pack their bags in eth and shit

>NFTs surely does the magic
aren't all NFT holders jeets? sell on hype. i'll pass

Problem with new fags, they like thinking they would make fortune quick.

Youre right*

i HODL Algo, you should DYOR fren

>Cryptogirlfriend
Bitch still Busy with AMA with other project while her project can't sell even 2k NFTs out of the 6969 collections.

Bud ive been here for years and ive made no progress because i never had enough money to hold for long seeing there would be small profit. ive always hesitated to put my paltry sums into anything new fearing to get rugged

OG fag or NEW fag you just have to be lucky enough to make fortune from this manipulated market

this

I am strong af boy, boutta add 3k more and get into 5 figs shiiiesh

hyped nfts made everyone forget about what providing utility means. All the top coins today started out irrelevant but they took time to buidl and are what they ae today. what happened to giving nfts time too. you all get scammed for buying shit, try buying utility.

I keep making profits but never tp from greed before the market eventually dips on me. now i have to wait longer

buddieboy you just missed a pump what were u doing???