How would you launder 120,000 Bitcoins and not get caught?

How would you launder 120,000 Bitcoins and not get caught?

Attached: 9C38798D-C647-4464-8EA7-0089D793EAA3.jpg (1125x837, 373.43K)

i know exactly how, but i won't tell you.

Give 20,000 to CZ and have him let me use his VIP Binance on ramp that normies and poorfags can't into.

It's called a mixer you retard

Convert it to monero.

I definitely wouldn't fucking be in Manhattan for starters

Take up the offer of Bitfinex and get 10-20% of its value in Monero instead.

It is nearly impossible unless you are genius tier op sec expert

can't be done
doesn't work, FINRA has software for it. they've known about it since mtgox
nope lol still going to prison for the tax fraud, didn't report it

Lol how exactly

For crypto to work these kind of financial criminals have to pay.

fund my girl friends youtube rap career

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.12.44 pm-min.png (2540x1548, 1.87M)

Let it sit in cold storage until CCIP comes out and then use a cross chain DEX

I wouldn’t hide it I would just live in a thirdie shithole

Let's assume you managed to get away with it and converted that bitcoin to fiat undiscovered.
How do you actually live as a sudden billionaire without any feds questioning where that money came from?

become a liquidity provider for btc/eth or even better btc/xmr

This.

Although, if you’re capable of hacking an exchange then you should have connections at the very least. Also, didn’t the hack occur in 2016?

caricatures

Attached: 1644159364665.jpg (615x456, 30.8K)

Just wash it through a combination of non-KYC exchanges, tumble, convert to different coins then finally exchange to BNB and send to my Metamask wallet and be the first person in history to keep $5b in a Firefox extension.

Create 120 000 accounts and send 1 bitcoin to each of them. Announce in social media that you sending crypto to poor Robin Hood style.

Similar sort of question to one I asked the other day.
If 100k ETH suddenly landed in your wallet. Wat do?

>move it through mixers so it's not in a blacklisted wallet
at this point the feds still track you but you can start doing operations with those coins
>atomic swaps into XMR
Repeat until done. It's that easy

Create a charity that benefits Jewish agenda and donate 90% of your fortune to it. Only way to get protection from feds is to pay off the elite Jews that run the world.

Do what every criminal does, move to a shady Caribbean country with no extradition before cashing out. Don't forget to tip the local politicians and donate generously after you do cash out

I doubt the nsa even has the capabilities to launder 3 billion in bitcoin without being detected at some point

what if u wanna live around white people

So the fucking matzah-ball niggers can create money out of thin air but we cant?? I hate this world so fucking much its unreal. For allegedly being Gods chozen people they sure act like Satan himself

That's what money laundering is user. You'd set up multiple business registered in the Cayman Islands or whatever and pretend you made all the money trading, you'd also try and make it impossibly complicated to audit. The problem with these things is, you only need to make one tiny mistake to compromise your identity, see Dread Pirate Roberts etc.

You'll have to buy some white whores for your gigamansion then

i would just keep it where its at and periodically transfer some to a throw away wallet which i would use to withdraw from BTC atms.

Attached: file.png (2560x1707, 1.97M)

How has no one commented on
>salesfolk

Or just go "on vacation" to Europe/America/Argentina.

Become a tranny, stream a vids with you riding on giant dildos. Pay yourself crypto from you account. If someone asks where you get money from. Tell them you’ve got a sponsor, some eccentric millionaire who enjoys watching your streams.

No. I would just get a few whores to set up only fans and chaturbates and I would let them keep a slice as I laundered it through my whores.

Yeah that wouldn’t work retard. The people that got caught had a more sophisticated setup than that.