MTV Multivac

Insider here
Giga pump incoming
> MTV ART
> MTV Swap
> Roadmap

> t. insider

Attached: d_JVtRAH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12.55K)

Kda is better in every facet. This is a mess, ceo resigned and left bagholders wondering where their investment went with his abrupt resignation.

When roadmap?

begone tranny

Date roadmap? This is your chance you LARPer

sold for XPR

stay poor
$1.32 EOY

wow what a bad move. XPR is definitely done bro. Fuck.sorry to hear that man. Maybe you can make it next cycle. Sorry man

1 cent is the new bottom, isnt it?

Attached: a.jpg (340x340, 12.82K)

yes - its only up from here multibro

That's a 13b MC get real

>insider
>shit posted on their blog or tw*tter

Why cant this happen?

Attached: 1644358798780.jpg (840x913, 131.53K)

you probably said same about FTM
go back reddit uniswap sir

no jews

Because this would take me out of poverty, allow me to buy a proper home for me and my family and also give me immense fuel for obtaining even more wealth.

definitely not happening then. Just sold.

Kek nobody is going to buy that shitcoin of yours, nigger.
Probably around February 13 when the MTV swap is set to launch.
Kek. Selling something as promising as a low cap sharding L1 protocol for a dead coin. Well, I guess it could have been worse, I mean you could had bought some kadena.
The dip is 0.009-0.01c, probably the last opportunity to buy while it's still relatively cheap.
Although 1.32$ is very optimistic, I think 0.6c-1$ is very likely, especially with 2bil coins already burned.
Definitely the next ROSE or FTM.
Who are you kidding, user? We all know you'll panic and sell that shit at 0.1

Attached: FuckNiggers.jpg (681x416, 43.79K)

>ceo resigned
hes on a fishing trip you absolute faggit

Won't the "everything bubble" pop sometime before then? Once this bubble pops its gonna be a few years of straight up depression.

The what now?

What schizo told you there is an everyday bubble?

Also guys, I am promising to you right now that I will not sell at 0.1! Fuck that.

like forced aisterity? fuck no. the fed going to default on its debt. theyre just biding their time

I have 100k mtv and I may buy more if it stays low next week. I have a good feeling about this one. I even went and read everything about it.

We need an explanation, user, you're not making any sense.

>next ROSE or FTM
they are globohomo
mtv isnt

We're all gonna make it MTVBros

Why would you even think MTV and ICP are even remotely similar? Might as well compare it to the gross annual Hawaiian Pineapple export or some shit. This could happen though.

Attached: Capture.png (1549x579, 89.26K)

Actually user, and as much as it pains me to admit it, MTV is globohomo. I trust it's only a marketing trick for promoting and advertising, and I'm sure in my heart that they hate fags as much as I do.

Attached: FuckingNiggers.png (1110x437, 183.78K)