Insider with true story about LINK

I work for a prominent hedge fund, and the manager just had a seething call with Sergey for 45 minutes. He essentially called Sergey every word in the book, asking why his money has crabbed for 2 years. He accused Sergey of purposely dragging his feet and trying to elevate himself above the rest of crypto to appear morally superior and above "parabolic gains". Sergey had very little to say but explained he isn't doing it on purpose. Sounded a little deflated but didn't offer timelines for anything, which made my boss even angrier (kek)

People are starting to believe Sergey is laundering for some elite entity, no sane "CEO" would take this long to come to market with major features

Attached: 789.png (2307x2307, 79.17K)

This is so ridiculous it’s believable lmao

Sergey has probably pissed off so many investors at this point, I’m shocked that people ask why he doesn’t make public appearances anymore. Try going to public events after losing people 75% of the ATH

LARPer

DNR a single word

Attached: 1618097652034.jpg (1051x843, 185.99K)

what a BOSS

Attached: 1578358488020.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

kek he had this facial expression at the end of the call

The only inside info we got was that CCIP is nowhere near release ready, and that's why they hired the two college bozos. My boss asked why make the new years video if these things are nowhere close to launch, Sergey really needs an experienced guy to step in as CEO. He's a child larping as an executive, and really struggles to execute

I was on this call. Literally exactly how it went down. Not sure any of it really registered w Serg given he's always nodding off into one of philosophy daydreams. But he needed to hear this

How did you come to post a larp this dumb? Do you think anyone would believe this?

Posting in another epic fud thread, put me in the screenshot!

Sergey is eating top tier McDonald’s and living in million dollar penthouses hiring roasties to suck his tiny shriveled cock and here you are defending him.

Yeah well I work at the same hedge fund and the manager's manager just said he's very happy with LINK and the progress of the company. What now?

>Sergey is eating top tier McDonald’s and living in million dollar penthouses hiring roasties to suck his tiny shriveled cock
That us pretty based user

>"Hedgefunds" managed to buy LINK and are upset about 10000% ROI in 4 years
Very believable story user, well done.

I was also on the call and these guys are lying. Sergey clearly stated that CCIP and steaking are finished and that they can only be released if the fat guy on the other end of the phone stops being an insufferable faggot. He said this in between bytes of two big macs (each big mac == one byte) but our boss was probably distracted imagining how many of his own small dicks would fit in Sergey's big-endian. All in all it was a good call, a perfect call. We will be releasing the trans-crypt before long. Probably in about two weeks.

Attached: teef.png (146x95, 31.83K)

>Sergey is eating top tier McDonald’s
this. on one of our sales calls I saw him eating McNuggets wrapped in gold foil. in the middle of our presentation the guy opened a can of black caviar, dumped a container of Big Mac sauce all over it, and used it for a nugget sauce. My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I work there too, he just told me he lied to you as a joke because you're pathetic and you believe anything. He actually doesn't own any Link, he just makes you think that because he likes to point and laugh at the village idiot who thinks the token is needed.

Really insider here
I managed to catfish sergey I made hundreds of fake profiles of model tier women and he took the bait. We have been talking every day and even sexting for months, I told him I'm a 19 year old philosophy student who models on the side.

I already got him to send me a LV purse and hes planning on taking me on vacation and meeting me.

Should I hire a girl to pretend to be me? I want to get closer to sergey but not actually a girl, I feel like he would get very angry if he learned the truth and he would cut contact.

Im 100% serious I have been so bored waiting for link to moon so I've tried this idea to possibly get real insider information. Sergey is still officially single.

Any Any Forums girls want to actually meet sergey irl and spy on him for me? I would need some kind of guarantee that i wont be cut out of the equation. I started this and its my project.

Real real insider here
Sergey are two Big Mac's for breakfast today.
Will report back later for lunch.

Insider here. Sergey is trying to not call attention to himself because there is a home video of himself from 20 years ago where he audibly says the n word (not with a hard r, but still). He's afraid that if he becomes any more well known it will leak out and he'll be canceled.

Is he on a diet?